Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday # 2

Photobucket

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Go check out Breaking the Spine if you are interested in participating in Waiting on Wednesday! This week's book I am so excited for love Kresley Cole , she is in my top 5 authors.  Release date for this book is Feb 15th,2011

Photobucket

by Kresley Cole
Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Pocket (February 15, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1439136807
ISBN-13: 978-1439136805
Amazon

Goodreads summary

t’s a gripping tale of a battle-maddened warrior driven by revenge and the Valkyrie temptress who haunts his dreams.

He vowed he’d come for her...
Murdered before he could wed Regin the Radiant, warlord Aidan the Fierce seeks his beloved through eternity, reborn again and again into new identities, yet with no memories of his past lives-only an endless yearning.

She awaits his return...
When Regin encounters Declan Chase, a brutal Celtic soldier, she recognizes her proud warlord reincarnated. But Declan takes her captive, intending retribution against all immortals, unaware that he belongs to their world.

To sate a desire more powerful than death...
Yet every reincarnation comes with a price, for Aidan is doomed to die when he remembers his past. To save herself from Declan’s torments, will Regin rekindle the memories of the passion they once shared-even if it means once again losing the only man she could ever love?

28 comments:

Natalie said...

I've GOT to agree, this book was my Wow a few weeks ago!! These books are HOT, HOT, HOTTTTT!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Natalie @ http://endlesslyautumn.blogspot.com

June G said...

Now, this is different! Nice choice. I'm adding it to my TBR list. Thanks.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

she seems like a great author!! happy thanksgiving :)

Alison Can Read said...

Never heard of this, but it seems like an exciting read.

Aleksandra said...

I still haven't read any of her books, but she's on my author-tbr-list!

Straylights said...

Note to self: Must read this series must read this series must read this series

BLHmistress said...

You will not be disappointed , its one of my top 5 series of all time so far.

Jenny said...

Great choice, I love this series! I'm not caught up yet, but I've loved what I've read so far. Looking forward to getting to this one!

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Oh me too, me too! This was my WOW last week and I can't wait for Regin's story!

Jeanna said...

Sounds so sexy! This book looks really good.

Missy B. said...

Oooh, good pick...bet you can't wait to read it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sugarbeat said...

Hi There! Thanks for the visit! You have chosen a winner! What fine eye candy.... :)

Gina @ My Precious said...

Though this type of genre doesn't interest me, but I sure appreciate you stopping by and posting on my blog.

To each his own.... cheers! :-)

(What kinda world would it be if we all like the same stuff?)

BLHmistress said...

That is so true lol - though I have been stuck in this genre for awhile been trying to breakout and find new stuff.

Christina said...

Yet another series I the first book for, but I haven't read yet. :) Someday....

Debbie's World of Books said...

This sounds great! I'll have to look it up.

Christi said...

This sounds interesting, I'll have to look into it!

TheBookGirl said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and following :)
How appropriate that this book is coming out right around Valentine's Day, lol.
Hope you enjoy it!

Kelly Rubidoux said...

Mmm. Lovely cover. I do like all the sexy book covers I've been seeing today.
-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Book Sake said...

I haven't read any of Cole's stuff, but this looks good!

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Interesting book! I usually don't go for this time period though. I love memory-loss no memory kind of stories though!! Thanks for sharing & thanks for stopping by.

Lizzy said...

Haven't heard of the author, but they sound good! Great pick

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

i haven't heard of this before, looks interesting! :)

danya said...

Thanks for dropping by and commenting! Not familiar with this one, but the Valkyrie setting is always interesting.

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Great pick. I have been meaning to try this series :)

Unknown said...

Nice pick.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Sugar and Snark said...

Great choice!

Jessica Lawlor said...

Hope you love it when you get to read this! :)

Post a Comment