Saturday, August 17, 2013

ReRead Review : Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

(Old Review new reread and I still give it a 5 out of 5!!) I am currently rereading this series in celebration of Styxx's book coming out Sept 3rd!

 Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, #1)Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As many people know Sherrilyn is my all time favorite author so when it was decided the Dark Hunter's would be one of our challenges for this year, I nearly jumped up and down like a silly fan girl because I have been itching to reread this series.

This is the fourth time I have read this book since I found and hopelessly became addicted to this series and let me say it still gave off the same emotions as it did the first time I read it. I laughed, swooned and cried.

Alot of people don't care for this prequel but I do. Julian is who by all rights should enjoy being a sex slave but once you read his background, you just want to hug on to him and let it be known there are people that would love him for him and not his body.

Grace has her own trust issues as well but between the both of them they find the love both have been craving for, not without the bumps along the way.

So I Would I recommend this book? A resounding YES! Though if I must say don't judge the whole series by this book, her writing has grown with each book so please continue with them and don't let this huge number of books intimidate you because they are fast reads.

 photo 51.png
 photo 5.png
View all my reviews




  Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this was one of my favorites by her too. Julian & Grace were a great couple.

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
toddler costume

Unknown said...

So what we get drunk? So what we smoke weed? We’re just having fun, We don’t care who sees. So what we go out? That’s how it's supposed to be,Living young and wild and free.
Suplemen Kekurangan Vitamin C
Teh Herbal Green World
Obat Kesemutan di Paha
obat nafsu makan anak yang bagus
Obat Kanker Hati Stadium 1
Obat Kesemutan di Telapak Kaki

Unknown said...

Give me sales more than 60 bottles of God.
Saya Punya Miom Apakah Bisa Hamil?

ntahlah said...

aktiviasi windows 7
download cwm samsung gts5360
kelebihan dan kekurangan kali linux
kelebihan kali linux
kekurangan kali linux
kali linux vs backtrack
belajar kali linux
perbedaan kali linux dan backtrack
alternatif Udisk
pengganti Udisk
alternatif alternatif Udisk
alternatif Udisk yang di tutup
pengganti Udisk yang di tutup
alternatif Udisk terbaik
pengganti Udisk terbaik
alternatif server Cloud Udisk

Unknown said...

This is how my partner Wesley Virgin's story launches in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get everything they want.

These are the exact same secrets lots of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because most of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

Maybe this thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about 7 years ago, while riding an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3 on his banking card.

"I'm so fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

You've been a part of those those thoughts, am I right?

Your success story is going to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

Post a Comment