Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!! Suggestions on What To Spend Amazon GC on??



We had our family Christmas today,  exchanged pressies and ate til we couldn't eat no more.  I got some comfy socks , you know those ones that are so soft . I love them!! and a Amazon GC !! YAY!!  We had tons of fun , a bit of drama that happens every year LOL. But all in the same it was a fun day!  Two more days til our just immediate family Christmas. Until then From my family to yours I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Off to go shopping on Amazon, any suggestions what I should buy? (Book wise) I have a list a mile long and can't decide.. So I need your help......







Photobucket

3 comments:

Rhonda D said...

Razing Kayne by Julianne Reeves. It's awesome!

books4me said...

Merry Christmas! I LOVE amazon GC as gifts! I recommend the Deadly Trilogy and Deadly Holiday by Alexa Grace. They are romantic suspense and best if read in order! Whatever you choose to purchase, enjoy!!

BLHmistress said...

Thank you for the suggestions. Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment