Saturday, December 22, 2012

Reading Challenges for 2013: Witches and WitchCraft

I know I have tried these the past couple years and something always happens, first year I signed up for too many and last year into this year, lack of internet made it difficult and once I was back on it was hard to catch up .. but this year I am going to try it again. First one I will be trying is .....


2013 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge

Challenge Rules:
 This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013. And is hosted by Melissa Eclectic Bookshelf

Any full length book that includes a witch as a main character or major witchcraft elements counts. They may be fiction or non-fiction. However, they should not be reference books which are not read cover to cover-I will leave this to your discretion. 

Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio). 

The Levels: Initiate: Read 1 - 5 Witchy Books 
                  Maiden: Read 6 - 10 Witchy Books
                  Mother: Read 11 - 15 Witchy Books 
                  Crone: Read 16 - 20 Witchy Books


To sign up Click HERE,  I think I am going to try Maiden if I do more I will change.

Maiden Read 6-10 Witchy Books
1. Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton
2. Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory
3. Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft  by Jody Gehrman
4. New England Witch Chronicles by Chelsea Bellingeri
5. Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
6. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
7. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
8. A Modern Witch by Debora Geary
9. Spell Struck by Nicole J. Fawcett
10. 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom


There you go that's my planned list for 2013, If I can do more I will . 





Photobucket
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that you are lining up all of your challenges. This is one that I have bookmarked and will have to pick a few sometime in the coming week. Best of luck with your goals and enjoy.

BLHmistress said...

I thought it might be easier this way, and not sure if I am going to do any more though there is 3 more that I am interested in I just don't want to go crazy like before. Thank you and you too. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Welcome to the 2013 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge!! I see a few on your list that I really loved like Jody Gerhman's and a few I want to read like the Hex Hall series!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Post a Comment