1. What kind of Halloween person are you?
Dress up and party every year, give out candy maybe dressed up, or hide inside your house with the porch light off? I invite friends to hide inside my house and watch "The Shining".
2. Do you decorate outside for Halloween?
I don't, and everybody is going to hate me now!
3. Are you a master pumpkin carver?
I lost the ability to carve when I was about 10 years old. Now I'm just a clumsy person, happy to let others do the job.
4. Name 3 costumes you’ve worn.
The princess (I mean, which little girl hasn't?), Snow White, and I went for the toad once but ended up as a mouse.
5. Tell us the scariest thing that has ever happened to you and it doesn’t have to be Halloween related:
Getting utterly and completely lost in San Francisco with no money, no cell phone, not even my friends'address. I cursed my own stupidity for about three hours.
6. Do you like haunted houses or mazes?
I love haunted houses. I went to Scotland once just to visit haunted castles. Sadly I didn't spot Nessie
7. Do you believe in ghosts?
Only in mine. Every time my TV suddenly stops working while I'm watching it or my computer shuts down while I'm writing, I yell at my ghost. He's a cheeky one, but we get on well.
8. What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
I'd say the spooky feeling.
9. What is your favorite Halloween movie to watch or are you a Great Pumpkin,Charlie Brown sort? Actually I'm a romantic. My favorite Halloween movie is "The Crow", Eric Draven's mortal passion for Shelley Webster gets me every time.
10. Have you ever tricked instead of treated like toilet papering someone’s house or egging a person or house?
Nope. I was the quiet kid at the back of the classroom.
11. Freddy Krueger or Jason Voorhees?
I hate Freddy Krueger. Freddy Krueger gives me nightmares. Nonetheless I watched the whole series
Blurb for GABRIEL:
Who can stop a master vampire from expanding his territory? Only one woman, born with a rare, invisible power, and hate for his kind deep in her blood. Now she has to face the master who has become a legend. His name is Gabriel.
Chris is offering free swags to anyone who becomes my fan on Goodreads:
so if you leave your email with your comment letting us know you became a fan, Chris will contact you to send you your swag.
a Rafflecopter giveaway a Rafflecopter giveaway