Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Will Never Forget- Remembering September 11th

Always Remember


It's so hard to believe its been 10 years since that--- I still can't find the right words to describe that day and how I still feel, as the years pass by I don't and won't ever forget where I was.

I had just woken up and was fixing breakfast for my son who was only 4 at the time, I had turned on the tv and was expecting Regis and Kelly as I stared at the screen I wondered why were they playing a movie at 9am in the morning on a weekday. I just couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. Once it sunk in I sat there in shock , tears streaming down my face.

As I sit and reflect it is still just as painful today as it was 10 years ago, I can't even imagine how it is for the families. They and will always be in my thoughts and prayers and may we never forget!


Here is a very moving tribute, I found on Youtube and want to share with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment