Friday, August 24, 2012

Please Welcome BLH's Newest reviewer

Edna

  Hi believe it or not I was not a reader till last Feb,2011. My first series was Sherrilyn Kenyon the Dark Hunters. I fell in love with the series. I was so hooked I could not put it down just loved it. Every since then I've picked up more series like JR Ward and much more.

I've never reviewed books before but my sister encouraged me to put down my thoughts of how I feel about the books I read. I want to get my own blog but I wanted to start slow. So please bare with me and Thank You.

4 comments:

BLHmistress said...

Everyone this is my Sis in law(well as she said more like a sister) She has never blogged or reviewed before so I am trying to show her the ropes. So once she feels comfortable, she can start her own blog.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Edna :) ^_^ Looking forward to your reviews! Slow & steady wins the race ;)

Ana♥ @ Beach Bum Reads

BLHmistress said...

She's the one I was telling you about that was a nonreader and I got her started now she is almost reading more than me :).

I figured, start her this way- with books she has read then I will have her help me out a bit then next step after that will be her own blog :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comments. I can't wait to do my next review.

Post a Comment