Friday, November 26, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Contest hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf



Details of contest from My Overstuffed Bookshelf
My Overstuffed Bookshelf -Christmas Contest

IT'S COMING!!!

Starting December 1st, I will be featuring 12 whole days of contests just for you! Each day will be a new contest featuring different prizes from different publishers. There will even be fun little questions with each post!

Since the contest doesn't start until the first of December, I thought I would do a small giveaway now. I am a horrible person when it comes to waiting until Christmas day to open my presents, so I thought we would get some excitement going now!

I am going to give away one large envelope full of swag items to one lucky person! The envelope will not only have a ton of bookmarks, but it can also include items such as author pens, notepads, etc. It will be like a large Christmas present in itself because you will have so many goodies to dig through.

All you have to do for the swag envelope is make a post on your blog announcing my contest! I have included a badge for you to go along with it below. Just copy and paste the code with your blog post. Then just come here and leave a comment with a link to your post and you are entered! No need to be a follower, but I would love it if you would be!

This contest will end on Tuesday Nov.30th with the actual 12 Days of Christmas Contest starting the following day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment