Saturday, November 5, 2011

The BSP tours Review of Cherished by Belinda Boring


Blurb:

For a moment, Darcy almost convinced herself the last twelve hours didn’t happen. As image after image hits her, the sinking realization of all she’s lost overwhelms her and all she can think of is to run. Run far away where her shame can’t find her, and most of all, where she’ll never have to see the look of blame in Mason’s eyes. Feeling like a complete failure, she scrambles to make plans. But the voice of her mate-to-be penetrates her frantic thoughts, asking for the chance to show her just how much she is loved.

It hurts Mason deeply to hear Darcy’s thoughts, knowing the events of the previous night have completely rattled her. Grieving over the death of his beloved sister Jasmine, Mason knows he has to act fast. Darcy is all he’s ever wanted and the idea of life without her is unacceptable. Armed with his unswerving love and wolfish charm, he sets out to remind Darcy just how valuable she is and why there is no one else for him but her.

Can Darcy let go of the shame of failure consuming her or will Mason convince her that after all is said and done, she truly is… Cherished?

Book Buying Links:


Review:
I didn't think it could get any better than Without Mercy but I was wrong. First of all, I will groan just a moment ending it the way she did. I really wanted to keep on reading and find out what is going to happen with Devin and how did Gary get the Vampire blood. I guess I have to wait for Blood Oath to find these answers.. Write faster! Belinda I beg you.

Anyway, now that I got the begging out of the way. I remember what I loved about Darcy and Mason 'sigh' what a romantic couple they are. Can I just say where can I find an alpha like Mason? I loved how he comforted her but in typical alpha fashion wouldn't at first let Darcy return the favor.

This short story had me in tears, yes I admit it tears in my eyes(okay maybe I am a sap) but I could truly feel Darcy's pain and guilt over Jasmine. But this book not only had sad tearful moments but it is  mixed with a perfect blend of playfulness and oh so steamy moments. Belinda surely can write some kissing scenes wow! if I was either one of these characters I am not sure I could hold back :).

This was an excellent continuation to this series and I so can't wait for Blood Oath. I need it now LOL. okay not now, but as soon as she can get it written. If you haven't read Without Mercy then what are you waiting for, if you have then Cherished is as good if not better than Without Mercy(if that is even possible).

Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment