Saturday, October 27, 2012

Edna's Review: The Angel by Tiffany Reisz



Paperback: 416 pages 
Publisher: Harlequin MIRA; 
Original edition (September 25, 2012) 
Language: English 
ISBN-10: 0778313999 
ISBN-13: 978-0778313991
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.3 x 1.2 inches


 Blurb: 


No safe word can protect the heart


Infamous erotica author and accomplished dominatrix Nora Sutherlin is doing something utterly out of character: hiding. While her longtime lover, Søren—whose fetishes, if exposed, would be his ruin—is under scrutiny pending a major promotion, Nora's lying low and away from temptation in the lap of luxury.

Her host, the wealthy and uninhibited Griffin Fiske, is thrilled to have Nora stay at his country estate, especially once he meets her traveling companion. Young, inexperienced and angelically beautiful, Michael has become Nora's protégé, and this summer with Griffin is going to be his training, where the hazing never ends.

But while her flesh is willing, Nora's mind is wandering. To thoughts of Søren, her master, under investigation by a journalist with an ax to grind. And to another man from Nora's past, whose hold on her is less bruising, but whose secrets are no less painful. It's a summer that will prove the old adage: love hurts.


Review:

I really liked this book. Father Stearn better known as Soren he is well liked. All the women of the community like him for his youthfulness, beautiful,and he is very desirable. But finally I got the story I was waiting for. Is he the Angel everyone thinks he is or is he the devil in disguise. I really love this book. Soren's back ground was a big shock to me, but it cleared up alot of my questions I had about him.  

Now the story has a twist, that I didn't think would happen. Nora went and left her intern for her former lover. But when someone tries to ruin and expose Soren for what he is and does, he sends Nora away. She goes to Griffin Fiske's house to hide away.

Griffin is my favorite character in the book he is so funny. This book makes you laugh and angry, all kinds of emotions comes out in this book. There's so many things I want to say I could go on and on, but that would be bad and I don't want to give the book away. I loved this book and the story line kept you on the edge of your seat.

Where does Angel come into play.Michael is a very confused teenage boy, who life is so missed up because  
his mother and father doesn't like the way he is. And again Nora takes another under her wing.


I can't believe how the end comes into play. I was shocked and mad because now I'm waiting to read more. Is there going to be more to this series? I'm hoping there is, Just when you start to like how things are going its the end and I really hate when that happens. So Tiffany, we need more please.

Rating:

Photobucket

Heat Factor:

Photobucket

1 comments:

Laura S Reading said...

Your review intrigues me and I will add this to my TBR pile.

Post a Comment