Saturday, October 13, 2012

Switching From Feedburner to Mail Chimp!

Just wanted to let you know for those who are following me thru Email Subscribers(Feedburner) I am switching over to Mailchimp. So keep on a look out maybe in your spam for BLH's newsletters. 

If you want to sign up its located on the left sidebar underneath, Feedburner's sub- I will be removing it soon. I just want to make sure all that have subscribed have recieved my newsletters before I do. So if you have subscribed please comment here and let me know if you have received  the BLH newsletter.

Mailchimp seems to be fairly easy to use and for those already subscribed through Feedburner you don't have to do anything I have already imported you to Mailchimp.

Thank you and Happy Reading!


Photobucket
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment