Friday, January 18, 2013

Review: Unbound by Lola James


File Size: 412 KB 
Print Length: 122 pages 
Publisher: LJ Publishing, Inc. (June 11, 2012) 
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc. 
Language: English 
ASIN: B008AX1IJQ 
Text-to-Speech: Enabled 
X-Ray: Not Enabled 
Lending: Enabled 
Source: My Own Copy 
  Amazon 

 Blurb: 

 Unbound, Book Two of the Spellbound Series

 Toni went from being a doctor, to the lover of a god in an instant. Remembering who she was, she's now torn between her past self and her current love. Ben is stunned when Toni leaves and at the arrival of his long lost love, Catherine, but her arrival doesn't eradicate Toni from his mind. Unlikely allies will team up to get Toni back from the Lord of the Underworld, Hades, but it's not Hades they need to worry about. 

**This Book Includes Sexual Content** 

 Review: 

I thought the first book was good but this one was fantastic, it was a bumpy ride of fun , emotions and yes a huge cliffhanger. I really need the third book as in yesterday. I need to know what Toni’s decision is though it kind of leaned one way at the end but not sure if that is exactly the way it’s going to go.

I loved loved this book, read it in one setting and one of my favorite parts is that  we got to see some Greek Gods and Goddesses in this book. If you all didn't know by know but Greek Mythology is one of my favorite things to read about. I have to say though,  I never would I have thought I would like Hades, but in this book I did. And like Toni, I am still torn between Ben and Hades myself.

Overall, this was an excellent sequel, with lots of action, tears , laughter and some hot smexy action. If you haven’t read this series please do so.  First book(Bound to Remember) in this series is Free so that should give you an incentive to give it a try You won’t regret it I promise you.

 Rating:
Photobucket




Photobucket
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment