Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow Friday #8 Blog Hop #4 and 18 & over Book Blogger Hop #3



This meme is hosted by Parajunkee's View

Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
Follow our featured blogger: Ruby Reads


Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This Week's Question:What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?
I like the broody but has the heart of gold deep inside,fiercely protective, for example The Dark Hunter types of Sherrilyn Kenyon,BDB brothers,The Lords,Midnight Breed, I could go on and on with examples lol.






Book Blogger Hop


This meme hosted by Crazy For Books

This Week's Question: Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)
This is a book review I did for BLB tour, Gabriel's Mate by Tina Folsom a new must buy author thats how much I love her work.




Photobucket

18 and over book blogger tag along is for a specific group of book bloggers. 18 and over book bloggers primarily have on their blog book reviews and post of adult content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic. then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also.

This meme is hosted by Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Question of the Week: Whats your favorite genre?
Paranormal and Historical

29 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

I like that type too. I just like them tough and not too nice but still not a complete jerk, a little challenging.

Have a Great Weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just hopping by and following through, I like a challenge too :)

Shelleyrae @ book'd out
www.bookdout.wordpress.com

Test Blog said...

We love those broody men too!! Have a great weekend!

~ Diana & Tanya

Nightly Cafe said...

Stopping in from Parajunkee's and Bitten by Paranormal Romance. Hope you have a great weekend.

BK

www.immortylcafe.com

Lover Of Romance said...

Just stopping by for the hop and the tag along!!! I hope you are having a great weekend so far!!! Happy Reading!! (Aren't the Alpha types great to read???:)

Michelle Greathouse said...

Hi. Found your blog through the FF. Have a great weekend.

Michelle

http://michellesramblins.blogspot.com/

Sidne said...

something about black and burgundy that is all so sexy. Hopping by this Friday and have found a few treats. take care.

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

I haven't found myself getting into historicals so much lately... but paranormal is up there on my list. :D

Happy Hopping! Miranda ~ SVZ Book Reviews

Jenni Elyse said...

"I like the broody but has the heart of gold deep inside,fiercely protective" -- Sounds like a great combination to me!

Tynga said...

I read the first book in the Lords of the Underworld series and love it so far ^^
Good choices!

Frosy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I totally like that type but I'm more of a mystery girl.

Carissa said...

The BDB = YUM! Great answer. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Hop!

My Blog Hop

Unknown said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by the blog and for the follow. I'm now following you!

I like your type of hunk!
Have a great weekend!
Talina

Michelle said...

Thanks for hoping through! I agree - dark brooding type but they have to be a little sensitive/caring. :)

Penny said...

On behalf of Blood, Lust and Erotica, I would like to say that you have been awarded the “Life Is Good” award, please click here to read more about it.
*bites n kisses*
Vampirique Dezire

Ronda Tutt said...

Hi, Hopping by to say hello and check out your neat blog. Have a great day and weekend!

My favorite Genre is Paranormal Erotica Romance.

Neena said...

Thanks for hopping by and saying howdy!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Redd

Kristin said...

Hey girlie! Just hopping by! Have a great weekend!
Kristin
My Bookish Ways

Howard Sherman said...

The Post Is:

This week I reviewed a work of suspense fiction that is such a wide departure from the thriller genre that I feel everyone – fans and foes of the genre alike – really should investigate.

Hop on over to my blog and see for yourself – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
Get Inside a Story
http://www.howardsherman.net

Aislinn_C said...

Love your blog! New Follower here ;)

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

Already a follower, but just stopping by to say Happy Hop, and have a great weekend!!

And oh yeah, I enjoy a broody guy too ^_~

Amanda
glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

-petit said...

Dark, but with a sweet side. I love them too! They're my ideal man hahahaha XD

Thanks for your visit at my blog :D

-petit
http://abookandacupcake.blogspot.com

Tevya said...

Donna, I knew we'd be on the same page! :D Oh those broody tough guys. :sigh: and :slurp:

Tevya @ Reading Lark

BLHmistress said...

LOL we are soul sisters - then you add the fiercely protective and I swoon.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm a new follower. Thanks for the congratulations at my blog. I hope when am published you will read and review my book.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Gabrielle
http://gbisset.blogspot.com/

Lisa Jo said...

Hey there!

Old follower here stopping by from the Blog Hop! I love the tortured hero sooooooo much! He's usually irresistible for me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Lisa @ Once Upon A Chapter

Selena said...

Hi Donna!

You know what kind of hero I like. Alpha male all the way. Think V. ;) Just the thought puts a smile on my face.

Have a great day!

Selena
The Enchanted Book

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I love all the men in those series, and I just got the first Midnight Breed book, so I'm looking forward to that! :)

Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

E Kelly said...

Newest Follower here via the Friday Hop. I'm a contemporary romance writer but I read almost everything I can get my hands on! Hope you stop by my new blog and check it out.

E Kelly
http://writerekelly.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment