Friday, February 11, 2011

Life Is Good Award

Wow was just browsing through my comments and I saw We have received another award. Thank you to Vampirique Dezire at Blood Lust and Erotica, by the way doesn't she have a cool pen name I love it and thank you for this award.

Photobucket

Now, here's how this award thing works:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions below.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.


10 Survey Questions;

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?

I am not so anonymous now as when I first started, I just wanted a cool name other than my real name which I think is boring lol. No I have no reason to be anonymous so I wouldn't change it.

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

I have to say whenever I get hurt, which with the disorder I have its quite frequently I get stubborn and don't want to go to the hospital, I hate hospitals and only go if I am forced too.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

I see a mother who loves her son more than anything in this world, I also see a woman who if she could change things she had done in the past I would do so.

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

Iced Tea or fresh cold Lemonade

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

I either go to see my other love- Bon Jovi in concert, visit my best friend in the world in Ohio or I go in my room and cuddle down with a book.

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?

Find my HEA (LOL j/k) I wish I could have finished my college degree in Music and Video Business.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?

I was a very shy person, wallflower.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?

That would be the birth of my son , it will always be the highlight of my life.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

Its so much easier for me to talk about others than myself. I just feel if I say too much about myself, I will be shooting for pity and I don't want that.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

I can't pick not really there are times I love to talk on the phone especially with my best friend who lives just a state away but seems like its across the world because I can't see her as much as I would love too. But then there are times where I just want to go in my little corner of the house and shut the world out for a few hours.


Please pass this award onto ten bloggers you admire. You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it. Spread the love!


Here are the ten bloggers that totally rock in my book!

The Bookish Snob
Fade Into Fantasy
Addicted to Romance
Aobibliosphere
Books Devoured
Book Den
Reading Lark
Reading Recommended
Paranormal Romance Addict
The Happy Booker

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Super congrats on the award hon! =)))

DevouredShannon said...

Thanks so much! I posted about it on the Books Devoured FB page http://www.facebook.com/BooksDevoured
Shannon

BLHmistress said...

Thank you it was a surprise :)

AO said...

hi Donna! congrats and thanks for thinking of me. i'll blog about this over the weekend. yay! life is really good! c",)

Lover Of Romance said...

Thanks for the award hun!! Your amazing and I just love visiting your blog!!! Thanks again!!

Belinda said...

THanks for the award chica and a huge CONGRATS to you as well! You've got to see Bon Jovi in concert? That man is sex on a stick sexy and I've crushed on him for forever! I'm off to go download some yummy pics of him now. *winks*

BLHmistress said...

OH I saw them 17 times, run a fansite its my other thing I do when not blogging when they are on tour I keep fans up to date with all latest info.

Most definitely! I have lust crushed on him since they first came out with Runaway. Oh if you do after all those kisses gaaaah 'fans self "

I was supposed to have gone to the show tonight but couldn't I am so bummed I might need those pics to perk me up.

BLHmistress said...

Aw thank you I love going to yours too, I am always finding more reads to my list.

Naj said...

Congrats on this awesome award! Don't you just love receiving them? :D

BLHmistress said...

oh yea they are so much fun and surprising as well when you get them. :)

fredamans said...

Congrats on the award!

Post a Comment