Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday # 7

Photobucket


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


(Donna/BLHmistress)My Teaser comes from Dark Embrace by Brenda Joyce-page 257

Photobucket
He dropped his hands. "Ye dinna think clearly...ye think only with yer female heat"


She quickly laid her palms on his chest. "Aidan, I am thinking with more than my body and you know it. Don't turn away from me,not now. Not after all this."






I am happy to say Kelly is going to be joining in on the meme's we do every week.





Kelly's Teaser Tuesday
Okay gang. Here we go from what I'm currently reading. An excellent book that many of you have already read.


"Yeah. Yeah, I think I want someone else."


"Just be here with the Goose when I get back. I'm going to need a drink."


'There you go. Give up yet?


Photobucket

p. 344 of Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward - Vishous talking to Phury and Butch.

31 comments:

Nadea Ruzmen said...

Nice teaser Donna. Is he a Highlander?

I haven't read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series but have heard good things about it. Thanks for sharing.

Bookworm Lisa said...

Fun teasers! Here is mine. http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

La Toya said...

cool teasers :)

xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

fredamans said...

Like the JR Ward one!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

Carissa said...

Mmmmm Vishous! I think I would give my left butt cheek for a piece of that one. lol. Great teaser!

My Teaser Tuesday

SimplyMe said...

Great Teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday

Unknown said...

lol GOOSE?? lol Nice teaser :) thank you for stopping by my blog earlier :) xoxo!

Playing Librarian said...

I see drama =)
Great teaser!

Neena said...

I *loved* Dark Embrace. XD It also ruined me for the other books in the series except Dark Lover which I hope to read in the near future.

My Teaser is here if you're interested..
http://thewyld-hollow.blogspot.com/2011/02/tuesday-teaser-2111.html

Tevya said...

Great teasers! I love the highland dialect. I find myself thinking in it when I'm reading it.

*sigh* Lover Unbound... I'm a Vishous Shellan! Good pick!

Tevya @ Reading Lark

Yenta Mary said...

Thanks so much for coming to visit me! Returning the follow ... :)

Lizzy said...

Great teasers! I hadn't heard of either, but I'll have to look them up.

Naj said...

Lover Unbound! I'm still on Lover Awakened! :D Love BDB. Great teasers girls!

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Excellent teasers! I have the first book in J.R. Ward's series here but I haven't yet read it :)

Elena said...

I love the J.R. Ward books.

My Teaser Tuesday: http://allbookedup-elena.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-feb-1.html

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

Bahahahaha, Female heat. Oh and JR Ward. Lover Unbound was my least favourite in the series. But it had some good lines in it. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh two great teasers with one hop, yay!

Kristin said...

Great teasers! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Fun! Thanks for sharing!

jlshall said...

"Be here with the Goose" - I love that even though I have no idea what it means. Good teasers!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Is the Goose dinner....or something else? Hmmm....

Intriguing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Great teasers - I loved the Dark Embrace one - definitely sexy.

I have both series and have not read them, I need to get on that. :)

SusanB-knits said...

Nice teasers both of you!
I've read J R Ward and love those books! I haven't read Brenda Joyce. I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

A couple of good teasers. I'm not sure how long I could put up with the dialect in the first though.

Ruby Jo @ Bookishly Ruby said...

I haven't read any of Brenda Joyce's books,but I've heard many good things about them. I'm convinced to start reading them earlier though by this teaser you gave. I could only wish to hear the hero speak with that accent of his.

The Black Dagger Brotherhood is a great series. I cannot wait for this March to get Lover Unleashed.

Here's my teaser: http://rubys-books.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

Unknown said...

Great teasers!!! I love those Scottish men :)

Shannon (The Tale Temptress) said...

Love your choices, especially the J.R. Ward. That makes me want to go pull out all my BDB books and re-read them!

BLHmistress said...

I am doing a reread of the BDB this month getting ready for Payne's book I so can't wait for its release!

Celine said...

Haha, that guy has a wonderful accent. I really have to start reading the BDB books!

Thanks for stopping by (:

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

I'm pretty sure I read both of these. Great teasers!!

kavyen said...

Thanks for stopping at my blog. Good teasers for this week.

Post a Comment