Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BLH Welcomes Angel's Cove to the Blogging Communty

I was sitting here thinking as my blogversary approaches in a few months, just how grateful for all the help and kindness the blogging community was to me when I first started so I thought I would give back and help out new bloggers as well.

If you would like to be spotlighted please contact me at vampiremistress2010@gmail.com.

So please welcome Angel from Angel's cove.

BannerFans.com




1. Tell us a bit about yourself ?

Well, I'm 37, recently divorced and I have two daughters. Sheyienna who is 15, an emo rock n roller (kinda like her mom - the emo part) and quite a handful and Shenoah who is 10 and the total opposite of her sister. I definetly have a full plate with them. Some things I enjoy besides reading are music, (Europe and Bon Jovi being my two favorite groups) making graphics and banners for websites and blogs, (shameless self promotion!) singing karaoke, and spending way too much time online.

2 How long have you been blogging ?

Only for a couple weeks right now. I'm a total noob!

3 What drew you to Book Blogging?

Donna did actually (Book Lovers Hideaway) She kept talking about her blog and how fun it was and eventually broke me down and convinced me to give it a try!

4. What have you learned since you began your blog ?

That it aint easy!

5. Is there something you would do differently since beginning your blog?

No not really! Donna has been very helpful and basically been holding my hand the whole way! Thank goodness for that!

6. What type of books do you like to read?

Just about anything! I really don't care much for plain erotica simply because I prefer a plot, a mystery or something other than plain ole sex non stop. But I will still read it. My favorite genres to read are Sci-fi, Historical Romance, Paranormal and Non-fictional Science (I'm kinda a geek!)

7. Who is your must buy when you see they have a book released?

Stephen King!

8. Have you ever bought a book by its cover alone? If you have what were they?

I'm pretty sure I have. At one time I was on an Indian Romance kick (Native American) and if I saw a hot indian dude with a bare chest and yummy long dark hair... oh hell yeah! I bought it even if I had never heard of the author before!

9. When looking for a book , Do you always go for your favorites or do you look for new authors?

I do both actually. First I look for books by authors I've read before and after choose a couple of those I then look by genre and choose a couple of new ones to try out.

10. Who is your favorite Hero? Heroine?

Hero: Acheron from Sherilynn Kenyons Dark Hunter series. He's just... mmmm! No words! Heroine? I can't really say I have a favorite heroine right now. I'm seriously drawing a blank right now but I tend to prefer women who aren't all whiny and wimpy. I like a heroine with some common sense and a strong personality but not so strong she's an over bearing bitch.

11. Do you rather read series books or stand alone ?

Stand alone, unless its a REALLY in depths series. Sherrilyn Kenyons series is pretty wicked cool. (thanks to donna for gettin me hooked on that one!)

12. If you could hop inside a book, which one would that be? and why?

Acheron so I could slap the shit out of Artemis!!!

13 Name a guilty pleasure?

I'm in love with eminems attitude and music! SHHHH! don't tell! It would ruin my "rocker" rep!



Thanks for stopping by Angel and letting us get to know you, oh by the way she is my bestie of 20 plus years. So please stop by her blog and say hi.


She is also on Twitter and Facebook

3 comments:

Angel said...

aww thanks Donna! loves ya girl!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

BLHmistress said...

Your welcome :) love ya too bunches xoxox

Blodeuedd said...

Welcome :D

Post a Comment