Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kelly's: TEASER TUESDAY #16

Photobucket

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read;

Open to a random page;

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page!

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

* * *

"The next night, Louie and Phil completed their thirty-fourth day on the raft. Though they didn't know it, they had passed what was almost certainly the record for survival adrift in an inflated raft."

* * *

Those two sentences came from the book Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption. I'm about half-way though the book and all I have to say right now is amazing. It's just amazing. I'll save the rest for my review which will probably post on Sunday.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and a fabulous Monday!

Kelly for Book Lover's Hideaway

4 comments:

Jo K said...

Great teaser!I haven't got one this week but I have to add this book to my TBR.

fredamans said...

Interesting!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_12.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Great teaser. Can't wait for your review.

Tevya said...

Great teaser! Sounds like an interesting book.

Post a Comment