Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday # 10

Photobucket




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My Teaser(Donna/BLHmistress):
I am going to chose a Dark Hunter book too since its a challenge Kelly and our GR group are doing this year. I am so excited to reread these books so I thought I would pick a teaser from Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Page 160.




"Did they surrender?" Bobby asked.
"Never,"Julian said with conviction."Death always before Dishonor."






Kelly's Teaser:
My last Teaser Tuesday could possibly be the all time best Teaser EVER but I think I found one that will at least make you smile. And I am aware I broke the rules by having 3 sentences instead of 2, but some things, like a fine wine, just cannot be sipped. ::eyebrow waggle::

Here we go:

"Well, I know him now. Every last yummy inch of him. By the way, he had a lot of inches."

Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Page 98

By the way, may I say that I am enjoying this book immensely? I think I'm one of those hard core Sherrilyn Kenyon fans now. Every book of hers I read, I fall more and more in love.

17 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

Awesome teasers. I have only read the first book in this series. I need to get going I guess.

BLHmistress said...

OH yes you must :) SK's books I recommend to anyone I can, She is my all time fave author ever!

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

I will be picking up more of them then. I really did like the first one. I just get so sidetracked with all these books.

Jennifer said...

The second teaser made me think "oh my". My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-the-devils-star.html

BLHmistress said...

There's a lot in this series but they are fast cant put down reads lol at least they were for me. I can't wait to hear what you think. I converted Kelly lol.

Belinda said...

What a way to go to bed - sweet sweet Darkhunters! Great teasers choices this week. I can't wait for some time so I can jump back into the series. They're probably my all time favorite PNR series ever!

BLHmistress said...

OH I know mine too, Its the series that got me hopelessly addicted to paranormal. I never ever cried so much , laughed and wanted to throw books as much as I have for her books.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant teasers!

Majanka said...

I really like the last teacher! Every inch of him...and he had a lot of inches :P Funny!

Here's my teaser for this week.

Marg said...

Oh fun! I am up to Acheron's book in this series, which reminds me I should request it from the library.

Why is this your last teaser Kelly?

Here is my teaser for this week.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

These are awesome...especially the second one! LOL

Thanks for sharing....

Here's MY TEASER TUESDAYS POST

Jenny said...

I love the Dark Hunter books! She has such a great sense of humor mixed in with all the seriousness:)

Mysteriousrose said...

Sherrilyn Kenyon's writing is amazing! I really enjoy the Dark Hunter books.
Thank you for sharing.

Find mine here:
Mysteriousbooks my teaser

fredamans said...

I'm wiping the steam from my screen on that last one!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday_21.html

SusanB-knits said...

Great teasers! I love all of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books!! I have the two books about Nick on my reading list. Can't wait to pick them up.

BLHmistress said...

I need to get Nick's books too and the companion book as well.

Kelly said...

Oh, this isn't my last teaser, I meant that the last teaser I posted was the best teaser ever. Not that this is my last. ::blonde head tilt:: Clear as mud right? Botom line, I ain't going nowhere!!! :)

I'm glad you ladies enjoyed the teasers. :)

Post a Comment