Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Spooktacular:: Vampires Dark , Dangerous and OH So Sexy

Photobucket


I don't know about you but being the paranormal lover that I am this is the perfect time of year to enjoy all that is spooky and scary. So tell me what is it about these spooky, dark and dangerous characters we love so much?? My personal faves are of course is the vampires- why? I have no clue other than they are so sexy..

Here is just a few I enjoy


I love Eric not just in the show but in the books, Look at him how can you not  want him to take a bite.


And you didn't think I wouldn't mention my favorite Dark Hunter ever now didn't you? Okay technically he is part god but still :).


I know most of you like, Zsadist and I do too but for me Wrath started it all for my love of the BDB- The Blind King can't get any sexier than that....




This one at least in my mind reminds me of Paris of The LOTU series by Gena Showalter- yummy! Doesn't hurt that Paris's demon is Promiscuity..

I could keep going all night and I know there are several I am missing..... So what do you think do you love those dark broody sexy vamps if not what is your taste in the paranormal? Did I choose good with my vision of these men? (I know for exception of Eric since he is on the series)I promise I am going to try and get to all or most of paranomal characters out there this month? Remember all comments count as extra entries

16 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Awesome picks! I think we all love a sexy vampire; there's something so alluring and forbidden about them.

Ah, totally in love with Ash! So yummers....that man really is a god...in every way ;)
Although....I don't know. I'm kinda in love with Torin from LOTU. Even though he couldn't touch me *wah*

rachybee101@live.com.au

Na said...

I find the dark, brooding types to be very appealing vampires. I like them to have intense eyes and I like your picks, especially the last one. His eyes are arresting.

Cambonified (at) yahoo (dot) com

Vivien said...

I definitely fall for the broody type. I can't help it. Those Salvatore brothers are doing me in lately...

Vivien
deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

miki said...

I would say Bones^^;; but i would fall for a werewolf too ( the kind from Patricia Briggs ( mercy thompson): able to change went they want and not completely barbaric^^


isabelle(dot)frisch(at)gmail(dot)com

Anne said...

I didn't like Alexander Skarsgard as Eric initially. I guess I had such a clear picture of Eric in my mind from all the books. He just seems too small. I know he's over 6 feet, but viking says to me he should be massive in height and breadth.

acm05atjuno.com

Carol L. said...

Love your picks. The second picture is awesome. I love Wrath also. But Zsadist is a definite keeper.
Carol L
Lucky4750@aol.com

Unknown said...

I actually love werewolves, but movie vampires are normally pretty hot too.
Phaedracamille@gmail.com

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

I LOVE Alexander Skarsgard! So sexay! Wish they'd show more of him in skin! The other hotties are great too even though I am not familiar with them

reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

LorettaLynn//Temprance said...

Loved the post:)
Me im a Vampire girl all the way:) I look at the other subs but im right back to the vampires. Like you said ther hot, sexy and a little of everything else:):)
elliott2668(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ollie said...

I love my guys very alpha but know how so how their love to the woman in their life and make her number one.

For me it is Bones in Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series and the LOTU by Gena Showalter with Maddox, Paris, Striker Aeron, William and Torin on the list too! YUMMY!

Thanks for this giveaway

Ollie aka DarkBloodyVamp

redfirewood888(AT)yahoo(DOT)ca

Amy said...

They are all very good picks! All are very sexy men with striking eyes and the body. My love for dark and brooding vamps started with Angel from Buffy the vampire slayer.

angeldream3[AT]gmail[DOT]com

donnas said...

You did good. Vamps are my favorites too. There really isnt anything quite like them.

bacchus76 at myself dot com

jfort357 said...

Great choices!!! My top fav paranormal creatures are vamps & werewolves!!! Eric is my top pick vamp!!! Joe Manganiello as Alcide on True Blood is my fav werewolf!!! He is so HOT!!!!! ;-)

jfort357(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Texas Book Lover said...

Great post. Love all you choices...I love Z & Wraith but am more of a John Matthew kinda girl...well at least for now, it could change at any moment.

Gotta add Bones to the list and I know Barons isn't a Vamp but he needs to be at the top of the list anyway...talk about YUMMY!

mmafsmith at gmail dot com

Denise Z said...

While this Eric did not fit with my mental picture when the True Blood series started up, he is certainly growing on me and I am liking him more and more :)

dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

Post a Comment