Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Early Review Hunter's Fall by Shiloh Walker


Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Berkley; Original edition (June 7, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0425241807
ISBN-13: 978-0425241806


Book courtesy of Shiloh Walker

Shiloh's Links

Amazon Summary:
Nessa lost her memory following a near-death experience. Dominic is a Hunter dealing with his own problems with memory and sanity. When the two are put together to battle the forces of darkness-while trying to restore what they've lost-their all-consuming passion becomes an even greater unknown.


Review:
I have to say I was a bit worried when I started this book, because I haven't read any book in this series and I was afraid I might get lost in the world building and not be able to connect with the characters. I am happy to say I had nothing to worry about at all, I was able to understand the world for which these hunters lived and how they came about without any confusion at all.

Nessa, I could connect with, I felt her heartbreak through out the beginning and her frustration with her long life. So she does anything to make it all go away until she nearly dies and loses her memory.

Dominic, is afraid he is losing his mind with the constant dreams of a woman he has never met. Between the two I wasn't sure who I wanted to save the most. When he suspects she might be real he goes on a hunt to find her.

As I turned each page I hoped and prayed they would find each other, and without giving too much away the reasons they are so drawn together is revealed in the book. This book is action packed with hot and I mean hot scenes. Shiloh surely can write steamy scenes.

Overall I loved this book and I am definitely going to be buying the rest in this series so I can read up on some of the side characters in this book. Would I recommend? Yes and don't be afraid to start in the middle of a series because Shiloh writes it so well that you won't be confused.




Ratings:



Other Books in this series:
Hunters: The Beginning

Hunters: Interlude

Hunters: Ben & Shadoe

Hunters: Rafe & Sheila

I’ll be Hunting You

Hunting the Hunter

Hunters: Heart & Soul

Hunter’s Salvation

Belonging

Hunter’s Need

Prequels

The Huntress

Malachi

Standalones

Hunter’s Pride

Hunter’s Edge

Hunter’s Mercy

Hunter’s Choice

1 comments:

Post a Comment