Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kelly's On My Wishlist #16

Photobucket

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!!

* * *

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too.

* * *

Every so often, a gal wants a kick ass heroine. One that doesn't fall into some tortured vampire's arms because he has hot tats. This book (series) sounds like it would fit that bill. I'm really excited to read this series soon.




THE DEPARTED HAVE ARRIVED.

The world is not the way it was. The dead have risen, and the living are under attack. The powerful Church of Real Truth, in charge since the government fell, has sworn to reimburse citizens being harassed by the deceased. Enter Chess Putnam, a fully tattooed witch and freewheeling ghost hunter. She’s got a real talent for banishing the wicked dead. But Chess is keeping a dark secret: She owes a lot of money to a murderous drug lord named Bump, who wants immediate payback in the form of a dangerous job that involves black magic, human sacrifice, a nefarious demonic creature, and enough wicked energy to wipe out a city of souls. Toss in lust for a rival gang leader and a dangerous attraction to Bump’s ruthless enforcer, and Chess begins to wonder if the rush is really worth it. Hell, yeah. (from Barnes and Noble)

I'd like to take this moment to wish all you moms out there the very happiest of mother's days. I found this image somewhere (I honestly can't remember) last week, and I hope you all can enjoy. Nuttin like a little chocolate with your beefcake right? Of course right.



Kelly
for Book Lover's Hideaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment