Monday, May 16, 2011

Kelly In my Mailbox #17

Photobucket
A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.

* * *

I'm boring girls. I've gone about two weeks now and haven't purchased, received or even pulled a book from the library. I have a few that I keep renewing, but I've received nothing for the past few weeks.

I am in the middle of doing a read-a-long group read of Discovery of Witches which I'll be able to review by the end of the month. I'm sure by then I'll have some other reviews I can throw at you.

How is everyone doing? Getting ready for some heavy summer reading??? I'd like to hear what books you have on your summer reading list?

I hope everyone has a good Monday!

Kelly
for Book Lover's Hideaway

2 comments:

Sidne said...

sometimes we all experience that 'week' of nothing arrives for us book bloggers. i'm hopeful a book will arrive for you this week.

MoonStar said...

It happens sometimes. Good lucky with the read-along-group. I really want to read that book one day too :) Looking forward to your review on it :D

This summer I am dedicating to re-reading. I am re-reading some series:
The Black Dagger brotherhood
Twilight
Harry Potter

What about you? Any good plans for the summer??

Post a Comment