Monday, May 2, 2011

In My Mailbox #16

Photobucket
A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.


Books I bought:(all for my kindle for the pc)









Books I won:


Thanks to Martha at Reviews at Martha's Bookshelf



Thanks to Tynga at Tynga's Reviews (along with bookmarks and various swag)


Various Mermaid Swag thanks to Paranormal Junkee



Thanks to Black Lagoon Reviews



Thanks to Tyra at Tyra's Book Addiction


Book's I Received for Review:




A big reminder 2 giveaways will end May 1st and May 2nd

Hot and Steamy Giveaway ends May 2nd, winner will be announced May 3rd

Tale of Two Goblins Giveaway ends May 1st, winner will be announced on May 2nd.

3 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Very nice stack of books. Just stopping by to say hello.

Tynga said...

Happy Reading =)

Unknown said...

Awesome book week hon! hope you enjoy them! =D

Post a Comment