Friday, July 20, 2012

Review of Vampire Sex by Buck Tanner


File Size: 369 KB
Print Length: 28 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: CPA Publishing; 1 edition (April 21, 2012)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
Language: English
ASIN: B007WKCWFC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled


Blurb:
Before you embark on your erotic tour of Transylvania, the Eternal Love Corporation has put together this helpful guide to answer some of the most common questions about vampire sex tourism.

Topics include:

- What if my vampire bites me?

- Shouldn't this tour be in Forks, Washington?

- Why can't my vampire get an erection?

And many more!

Review:
This book was such a fun, quick actually no it was an hilarious read. I hadn't laughed this hard with a book in a long time. The book is formatted in questions and answers, each answer gets funnier as you turn the pages.

Yes it pokes fun at vampire romance lovers such as I, but it didn't bother me at all. I loved it so much. At first I thought I wanted to the erotic tour being talked about in this book, until I read on. I think I will skip this one. I rather have my dream vampire thank you very much.

Now some of it could be taken as offensive, but if you take this book as it's meant to be then you will enjoy it like I did.




Rating:
4.5 out of 5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment