Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #24

.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser come's from The King's Druidess by Sky Purington

Her voice rose about the thunder of waves. "It will be as you Brigit, Goddess of Divination. In the circle of stones beneath the oak, I have come and I will wait."

She touched his bare chest. His skin felt hot, as if he burned with tightly restrained energy. "Were we not still in machdacht,children when we met last."

12 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

If she's that loud I don't think I'd keep her waiting for too long beneath the oak :)

Here's My Teaser

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Interesting tease! Haven't heard of this one!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Nadja Notariani said...

What a large selection of books you've featured in the last few posts! It's great to discover your blog through the Hot Jocks In July Giveaway Hop. Thanks for stopping by.

fredamans said...

Sounds different.

Liesel K. Hill said...

Great teasers! I love the title of that book! Very unique! My TT is at musingsonfantasis.blogspot.com! ;)

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I'm wondering about the significance of the circle of stones. Definitely curious.
My Teaser is from ... And the Whippoorwill Sang.

BLHmistress said...

LOL, I am not sure where this is going barely started the book. But got my attention LOL

BLHmistress said...

I hadn't either til I did one of my cruising thru the cheap reads on my kindle :)

Thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

I was happy to find your blog as well, thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

It is so far, thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

I do too, One reason I snagged it up, not too far into the book so not sure what I think of it yet.

Thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

Me too actually I haven't gotten very far in the book.

Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment