Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #28



Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event,by Jill from Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This weeks, is from another favorite Author of mine, and when I saw this book I knew I just have to have this one. It's scheduled release date is Sept 25th. Why does that just seem so far away.


Print Length: 416 pages
Publisher: Harlequin Teen (September 25, 2012)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
Language: English
ASIN: B008EN9OG6
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Preorder Amazon
Blurb:

She won't rest until she's sent every walking corpse back to its grave.
Forever.

Had anyone told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed. From blissful to tragic, innocent to ruined? Please. But that's all it took. One heartbeat. A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.

Her father was right. The monsters are real.

To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead. To survive, she must learn to trust the baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland. But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn't careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangerous than the zombies.

13 comments:

Teresa Mary Rose said...

This book sounds great, I love anything Alice and Wonderland related!

My WoW

Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

Debbie's World of Books said...

I love Gena Showalter's adult books but haven't checked out her YA books yet. This one looks good though. Here's my WoW pick

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Niiiice! I actually just finished the ARC copy yesterday! It was awesome! Be sure to look at the first page of Showalter's praises!! ;)

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This one looks so tempting! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY WOW POST

Jenn said...

Oooh! This one sounds great! Might have to add to my own TBR list. And the cover is SO pretty.
Check out my WoW pick.

Farah said...

Eeeppp!!! I want this book SO BAD! Awesome pick! :D

My WoW

New NB follower :D

BLHmistress said...

It does look so good, I can't wait for this book. I keep seeing it around and not sure I can wait til Sept.

Thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

I love Gena, read two of her series but not her YA yet either.

Thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

IF its Gena I know I will, just love her!

Thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

ohhhhh that makes me want it more, what's in the praises you got me curious now!.

Thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

I am so anxious for this one! When I saw it I squealed.

Thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

You should, if you haven't read Gena yet she is fabulous and so sweet. I love the cover too.

Thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

I know me too! Is it September yet!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment