Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #23



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



This week's teaser comes from Immortalis Carpe Noctem by Katie Salidas, I know this is a bit longer than a couple sentences but couldn't break this up.

"Come have a private drink with me," he urged.


"But I just want to dance." No,no,no drinks. Bad idea.


"Please, baby we can dance in there and get to know each other better." His hands slid down my side.


Crap, I need an excuse. "I can't leave my friend all alone." Coming here was a bad idea.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Tease! I want more :(
Stopping through with My TT!
Happy Tuesday!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh interesting! I wanna know more!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

fredamans said...

I have this book, won it a long while back... looks like maybe I should read it... lol

Liesel K. Hill said...

Great teaser! ;)

BLHmistress said...

I thought it was an interesting tease, thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

It does make you want to know more doesn't it that's why I really couldn't break it up any further. Thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

You should its a really great book. Thanks for stopping by.

BLHmistress said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment