Sunday, July 22, 2012

Review: The Possibilities of Amy by Jaye Frances


File Size: 252 KB
Print Length: 101 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B007LPVXIA
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Source: Given by Author for honest review.

Blurb:
Amy is the ultimate trophy girl—gorgeous face, killer body, and a vivacious personality. But there’s something else about her, something that makes her even more special. Amy is new. A transfer student from out of state, she’s starting her senior year without knowing a soul. And that means she’s up for grabs, available.

Infatuated from the moment he sees her, David is determined to meet Amy, and if the fates are willing, to spend the rest of his life with her. But his shyness prevents him from approaching her—until his friends devise a contest to determine who will be the first to prove their manhood by seducing her.

Review:
What I found very interesting about this book was it was told in a guy's point of view. If you always wanted to know what a teen boy is thinking, well here you go.

David has a crush on the new girl and would give anything to ask her out but the problem is he is too shy too. Then there is his friends who really just want to see if they can get a homerun with her. At this point I felt sorry for both David and Amy.

As for Amy, you don't really find out too much about her until middle towards the end of the book, but I could definitely relate to her. Her story reminded me so much about myself growing up and having to move all the time. It's so hard.

Though this book ended a way that I did not expect, overall it was very entertaining and I did not want it to end. I wanted to know more. The author did a wonderful job in making these characters believable and telling a good tale.

Rating:
4 out 5 stars

2 comments:

Lover Of Romance said...

Great Review!!! I really like the aspect of it being in the guy's point of view, that rarely happens, so I just might have to try it out!!!

BLHmistress said...

I know it was so different for me too and a nice refreshing change. Hope you enjoy it like I did.

Post a Comment