Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kelly's TEASER TUESDAY #17

Photobucket

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read;

Open to a random page;

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page!

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

* * *

Oh my...I've found a classic one for you! And I may have to bend the rules a little a go a tad more than two sentences. But I see people breaking that rule all the time so I'm not gonna stress. Okay, here's the quote...let's see if YOU can guess the book?

* * *

"Wait." She slapped her palm on his chest. "Protection?"

He lifted his head, his brows drawn in confusion. "My guards are stationed nearby -- ah, you mean for the sex."

* * *

There's more after that and I had to struggle to not type more out because it was funny. But there's your quote. Good one eh? You got to love a sense of humor. So, what book is this from? I'll give you a hint. Ready?

It's from a brand new book.

Got it yet? Need another hint? Okay...ready?

It's from the first book in a new series.

Okay, you should have it by now right? No? You need another hint? Okay, but this is the very last hint. Ready?

The author has another series about demons.

Yep. You got it! It's from Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione. We're reading it on our Goodreads Group. I'm talking we're reading it together. We only read a few chapters at a time and then stop and discuss the book. It's been fun and a little frustrating sometimes but mostly fun.

I hope everyone enjoyed the quote. And you holiday weekend. I hope it was nice for everyone. See you tomorrow!!!

Kelly for Book Lover's Hideaway

1 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Great teaser. It made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment