Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #20

Photobucket

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read;

Open to a random page;

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page!

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





Lest we part on too lovey-dovey a note, I said, “Eric, when I’m back to being myself, I’m going to nail your ass for putting me in this position of being pledged to you.”


“Darling, you can nail my ass anytime,” he said charmingly, and turned to go back to his table.


Pam rolled her eyes. “You two,” she said.

Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 9)

13 comments:

fredamans said...

I would love to read this series.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday.html

PeaceLove&Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BLHmistress said...

I am really loving this series so far, though I think just one book didn't grab me like the others and Book 4 is my favorite so far too.

PeaceLove&Pat said...

Love the teaser. I hope you are enjoying it so far. My favorite book in the series is still book #4. :)

Here's my TT: http://www.peaceloveandreviews.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-4.html

SusanB-knits said...

Great teaser! I love these books. (they are better than the tv show)

LKT said...

I need to get these books sometime.

My teaser is here.

Jo K said...

Oh, love the teaser, it made me laugh. I've only read four books in the series so far, but love it, can't wait for more.

Confuzzled Shannon said...

Crap I just got spoiled. I have only read the first book. lol

bookgoonie said...

Love it. Such an awesome series. Wish I had time to reread. Looking forward to reading #11. Thanks for stopping by. www.bookgoonie.com

Sidne said...

sounds like a good read, good teaser. happy reading to you

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I remember this moment :) Great teaser!

Unknown said...

Haha, such a great teaser. I love Charlaine Harris and the whole Sookie Stackhouse series. Or well, I should say that I love anything she writes, she's fun, witty, quirky, and just fantastic. :)

Happy Reading! ;)
Suz @ A Soul Unsung
My IMM
My Teaser Tuesday
My WoW!

BLHmistress said...

This is the only series I have read by her but I am loving it so so much.

Post a Comment