Thursday, July 21, 2011

Topic Thursday What Attracts Us To Bad Boys?

BannerFans.com


I know it's been awhile since we had done a Topic Thursday crazy real life just has to interfere with the fun sometimes. Anyway what shall we talk about this week? I think those bad boys is a great topic don't you think? What draws us to them? Why do you find them so interesting or more sexier? Why do we root for them to hook up with their HEA? Do you like the truly evil bad boy or do you like the bad boy with the hidden heart of gold? and Lastly who tops your list of all time favorite bad boys?

What Do You Think of This Bad Boy?

how's about this one? Zsadist

Or this one? Zarek?

I vote for all three and probably could have listed more, I am a sucker for the bad boy myself- preferably with the hidden heart of gold. What I love the most besides the devilishness hidden behind their gorgeous eyes is the sarcasm when these boys speak. And what really makes my heart melt is when they do fall in love watch out baddies they will defend their lovely ladies til they take their last breath. So Tell me what draws you to these sexy bad boys.

6 comments:

Kate Campbell said...

Bad boys definitely do it for me, but they have to have a brain in their heads! Maybe it's about wanting someone your mother wouldn't approve of?

Jo K said...

Bad boys are more fun, but they need to be smart and have a good side somewhere.

BLHmistress said...

LOL I did forget to mention they do must have to have a brain.

MeikkiBeibi said...

Oh bad boys... mmmm yum. :)
Of those three boys, I'd go for Zsadist... <3
Decided to answer this question as well:
http://niinas-reading-and-reviewing.blogspot.com/2011/07/bring-on-bad-boys-q.html

Ing said...

It's the forbidden, swagger and their of aloofness. You always want what you can't easily get and you are always hoping to be "THAT ONE" that captures them and tame them! Cause when you tame one of those bad boys you know you'll be in for a sexy ride.

BLHmistress said...

You said it right there LOL, I agree and its so good to see you. How you been?

Post a Comment