Friday, August 26, 2011

The BSP tour Review The Vampire's Curse by S.J. Wright


Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 144 KB
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
Language: English
ASIN: B005964RQI
Lending: Enabled



Goodread's Summary:
Still reeling from having witnessed the vampire battle on her property that left her friend Alex a vampire himself, Sarah Wood is surprised yet again. This time, it's by a familiar face from the past.

Sarah's guilt pushes her into doing something unbelievable. Sarah's ex-boyfriend, Trevor, causes some trouble that will have lasting effects. Michael finds himself in the unusual position of saving a life instead of taking one.

Katie, the sister that Sarah wants to be protected at all costs, is in a new kind of danger.

Don't miss this new, longer look into the world of the Vampire's Warden, Sarah, as she confronts old enemies, new friends and new lovers.

This book is 35,376 words long. It is a novella.

Review:
After reading both books back to back I must say, S.J. must write faster, just kidding but January is too far away to know what happens next. I haven't decided how I feel about Alex I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride when it comes to him. I also find myself rooting for Michael the further we divulge into this series. But its these cliffhangers that is driving me nuts.

Can you tell I loved the second book in this three book series. Just a little bit huh. It just might be my favorite out of this series. This book was a nice continuation into the series and I can't wait to read book three, Vampire's Redemption coming out in January 2012, doesn't that seem so far away.

I highly suggest you read this series, its just three books and well worth it, this book can be read as a stand alone.


Rating:




0 comments:

Post a Comment