Wednesday, August 24, 2011

KELLY'S WAITING ON WEDNESDAY


Photobucket

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine That spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

There are four books that are coming out between this week and next week that I will be purchasing. I'm not sure which to talk about. Since there are 4, I'll cheat and give you 2 of them here today.

The first one, One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost, is the 6th book in the Night Huntress Series. I cannot wait to get more of Cat and Bones. I don't need to say anything other than Cat and Bones. You know what I mean.



The next book I will be getting, is Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead, the 6th book in the Georgina Kincaid series. Richelle has been busy. She has another book coming out this month that I must get but that's for next week's posting. :) Which by then, I will already have the book. I know you know what I'm talking about right? Anyway, those are my two cannot wait gotta have it now selections!



Kelly
for Book Lover's Hideaway

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

I don't blame you for having to buy these books. I can't wait to see your review. :)

Post a Comment