Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox #17

Photobucket
A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.

I know its been awhile since I have done this meme too, So here is what I received over the last how many weeks, months I honestly forget last time I did an IMM.

Books I won:

Thanks to Fresh Fiction


Thanks to Sandra Balzo





Thank you so much to Annie Nicholas, this was a big surprise to win these.

Books I bought:


That's partially what I got since I last posted will post more next time, I didn't want my post to be huge so What was in your mailbox? Oh and Don't forget to enter in the Without Mercy Giveaway it ends tonight Click HERE to enter.

10 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Very nice haul. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love. Impressed with your books. Enjoy them.

Jeremy said...

I see you bought more of the Highlander books by Donna Grant. I really have to start reading those. Happy Reading!

Tynga said...

A lot of steemy reads ahead of you!
happy Reading =)

Alexa said...

Thanks for commenting on Pages of Forbidden Love!
thank you for the birthday wishes, I did have a good birthday. The Night Huntress series is really good I've already read books 1 and 2 and really enjoyed them. I think I gave them each about 4.5/5.
You got some great reads I hope you enjoy all those steamy stories. :)

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

I remember when you won What a Goddess Wants D. I was cursing your name lol! I also have the Donna Grant books.

Heres my IMM http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox.html

BLHmistress said...

@Danielle you should, Donna Grant is now one of my new favorite authors, I am now reading Wicked Highlander but had to stop for now to do some reviews I needed to get done.

@Alexa You really are making it hard for me not to go in and start the first book of the Night Huntress- I held off this long because I like having the full series to date before beginning.

@Megan LOL, I'm sorry I honestly didn't expect to win it I was shocked but have to say I did a happy dance when I found out :). Have you read Donna's books yet they are awesome!

Book Sake said...

The Highlander books look like a good series!

bittenbyromance said...

Wow what a mailbox.. I loved the one by Stephanie Julian. Hope you enjoy them all.

BLHmistress said...

@Book Sake they are very good I am a new fan of Donna Grant I will be reading her other series as soon as I can.

@Laurie I can't wait to read Stephanie's book I was practically stalking it around the blogging community LOL.

Jenny said...

You got some books with some very sexy covers this week!! I've heard good things about What a Goddess Wants, I've got that one on my list, hope you enjoy it!

Post a Comment