Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Review of Blood of the Witch by Lacey Weatherford



Paperback, 254 pages
Published October 28th 2010 by Global Authors Publications
ISBN 0984592636 (ISBN13: 9780984592630)
primary languageEnglish
series Of Witches and Warlocks #3

Book courtesy of Lacey Weatherford and BSP Tours, for more information on the The BSP click HERE

Goodreads Summary:
When love came knocking on the door of novice witch, Portia Mullins, in the form of handsome bad boy, Vance Mangum, she had no idea how quickly the attraction between them would escalate. Now she finds her relationship with Vance taken to a whole new level, in a way she had never dreamed possible at this point and time of her life. Yet even as the personal connection between them explodes, the two quickly find themselves in a world of shifting balances. While searching for Vance’s missing mother, they realize they are suddenly unsure of who to trust, learning that sometimes things are not always as they appear. When Vance’s demon characteristics abruptly begin to resurface again without warning, the horrible truth comes out, crashing down upon them and shattering some of their most precious dreams. Once the deadly plan is uncovered, Portia and Vance find themselves hastily rushing against the hands of time in an attempt to stop an ancient ritual from being performed. But will they be successful before fate reaches out to twist them cruelly, possibly separating them and changing magic forever? Passion, loyalties, powers, and family ties, will all be tested when dangerous adventures abound in this third installment in the Of Witches and Warlocks series, Blood of the White Witch.

Review:
I read this a day or so ago and I still don't know what to type, my mind is still frazzled.and not because  it was bad it was far from it. It was amazing and probably my favorite so far out of the series, just this book was literally a roller coaster ride of emotions, with plenty of those kisses that Lacey is famous for.

Vance and Portia head to Scotland in hopes of finding his mother and end up in cluster of a mess and it doesn't stop until the very end which I must say -- 'loud scream' inserted here because Lacey left us hanging like she did. I thought the last cliffhanger was bad, but I think this one tops any ending I have ever read. I better stop before I give anything away and you might smack me. I just wish I could talk to someone that has read it before I explode because I am stunned , shocked and in disbelief,. Look at me ramble on when I said wouldn't I'm sorry. Did I mention how hot those kisses were in this book? I did, didn't I ?

But if you read the previous two books, you will devour this book in no time I did. And if its possible to love these characters anymore this book will do it. Sorry for the previous ramble I just-- never mind. Just get this book asap is all I have left to say. I really need book 4, Dark Rising Like now, not tomorrow.


Rating:

1 comments:

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

I've seen this book floating around and it's kind of caught my interest. Have you reviewed the first two books?

Post a Comment