Sunday, August 14, 2011

Review of The Vampire's Warden by S.J. Wright


Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 155 KB
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1460989880
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
Language: English
ASIN: B004NNVKAO
Lending: Enabled


S.J. Wright's Links:

Goodread's Summary:
It was a flash in the moonlight, a blur of motion like I’d never witnessed before. No human had the capacity to move like that. When I found myself face-to-face with him there in the meadow, I knew without a doubt that the journal was authentic. I knew that my grandfather hadn’t been crazy at all. Because a foot away from me stood a vampire. Sarah reads her grandfather's journal in stunned disbelief. What was once her grandfather's responsibility has passed to her father and now to her. She has become the Warden. Her life will never be the same.

Review:
I was surprised just how fast of a read this book was, I devoured this book in just a couple hours. Sarah finds out her life wasn't what it seemed, when her dad leaves her the family inn to run when he passed away but finds out the family secret as well.

Can you imagine finding out that supernaturals do exist? Not sure how I would feel, probably the same way as Sarah did. I thought my favorite was Alex but I think I'm a Michael fan. Thanks S.J. for the twists and turns in this book.

The world-building isn't much in this book but you still can understand exactly how her family became Vampire Wardens(can you imagine inheriting that job?). Overall this book is nice introduction into this series. So if you haven't read this book, you should. I am diving into the Vampire's Curse asap to find out what happens next with Sarah.

Rating:


0 comments:

Post a Comment