Monday, December 27, 2010

Alexandra Ivy Release Updates

Info courtesy from Alexandra Ivy's post
http://ivyguardiansofeternity.blogspot.com/2010/12/update-on-releases.html


MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010

Update on Releases :)
I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday season!! We survived and are still digging out of the snow :) Now we're looking forward to the New Year, which reminded me that I needed to update everyone on my publishing schedule:

SUPERNATURAL (an anthology with the fabulous Larissa Ione, Jacquelyn Frank, and G.A. Aiken) in September 2011

BOUND BY DARKNESS in November 2011 (Ariyal and Jaelyn's story)

MY LORD VAMPIRE will be out in March 2012 (a re-release of my regency vampire book I wrote under the name Debbie Raleigh)

The next Darkness book late summer or early fall 2012

MY LORD ETERNITY late 2012

Wishing you a safe and happy and prosperous New Year!!
Alex

0 comments:

Post a Comment