Thursday, December 23, 2010

Brand New Look- What Do You Think?

I have searched and searched to find just the right  look , template for Book Lover's and fell in love with this one though I am still looking just in case another one might pop out at me.  So what do you think of this layout? You like or not. Be honest I really would like your opinion.

Also The Review Policy has been moved to its own page , listed on left sidebar , at the very top.

More exciting things to come in 2011 , I will be posting about that later. 


Hope you all have a Merry Christmas. 
Donna 

11 comments:

Laurie T said...

I really like it, the banner picture is striking, the background is subtle (effective) and the colors are just right. It makes your blog stand out. I think your graphics give your blog automatic "remember this" appeal.

BLHmistress said...

Thank you just wish I could figure out how to change the language for comments and read more parts.

Stormi said...

I like it, especially the background.

AO said...

hi Donna! wherever did you find this template! it's so cool. i love it! the language thing might even add more appeal. c",)

Unknown said...

I think it's pretty cool! I actually thought you changed the language for comments on purpose!

BLHmistress said...

@aobibliophile the site I got it from was http://btemplates.com/

@Rachel Glad you like it, no it came with the coding and can't figure out how to change it.

Blodeuedd said...

It looks nice :)
Happy Holidays!

Tiina said...

I only just found your blog, so cannot compare to a previous look, but this templete is really beautiful.

Greetings,
Tiina

DevouredShannon said...

I LOVE the new look! Really really pretty.

Books for Company said...

Love it! The banner is AMAZING!

Aylee said...

Oh, wow, I really love it!

Post a Comment