Sunday, December 12, 2010

Top 5 Sundays

Photobucket


This is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa's Bookish Life, each week vote on top 5 theme and then post.

This week's theme is Books You Want For Xmas


Photobucket

This one I can't wait for its not released until Feb 15th,2011 but I absolutely love this series.


Photobucket

This is definitely another must have for me, Release date March 29th,2011

Photobucket

This isn't released until June 28th,2011- not sure I can wait that long

Photobucket

Been told this whole series is fantastic wouldn't mind seeing this underneath my tree

Photobucket

Another series I heard great things about .

So here is my top 5 wonder if I emailed this to Santa , I've been a good girl after all :) maybe he might put these under my tree.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh such awesome choices!

Some girls bite is cool, Halfway to the grave is amazing! =)

Im dying for Deeper than midnight and Lover Unleashed!

I have yet to read the Kesley Cole books *duck* but they are on my TBR =D

BLHmistress said...

I am so debating whether just get them for myself lol at Xmas is that too selfish of me?

As for Kresley you have to check her out , she is in my fave authors of all time list.

Straylights said...

*drools* Halfway to the Grave. LOVED that book. but Cat is annoying :)

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

Oh oh oh I can barely wait for Lover Unleashed. I am addicted to that series. March is eons away. Ugh.

Post a Comment