Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish all of you the Merriest of Christmas's .  We had ours today.  Here is a few things I received. No books or Kindle but oh well maybe next year lol.


Here's a pair of boots I received which is my other love- passion for boots, not shoes boots! I can wear these inside and out- more like slippers so I don't dare try and wear during the snowy weather but let me tell you they are so comfy, I could probably sleep in them.

Photobucket


next thing I received was a pair of mickey mouse pajama pants, they are soft as well and I know they will keep me warm on a really cold night.

Photobucket


and lastly which is the most special gift of all and it came from my son- he is gonna make a girlfriend really happy if he keeps giving gifts like this.

Photobucket


My son on the other hand made out like a bandit and It was all worth the scrimping and saving to see his face when he opened his gifts.

A Camera which he can upload to Youtube , he is so excited about that feature.

Photobucket

These next few pictures he was estatic over hadn't expected at all. Would have pics of actually opening the gifts but haven't uploaded them yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

he rounded his haul up with a pokemon game for his DSI , Expendables the movie( he loves Stone Cold Steve Austin) and Randy Orton Slippers(which I thought he might not get because of my goof up on our address- teach me to shop at 1am lol)


All in all after our bellies were stuffed , the kids went off to play and I sit here. This was one of the best Christmas's I have had in a long time- for two reasons- family was all together especially my son's dad and the smile on my son's face.

I am grateful for the love of my family and my son. Though I didn't get any books doesn't matter its about spending time with family and giving to others.

Hope you all have a Safe and Merry Christmas! I am now going to try and sneak off in a few to read?? Can you see I said try lol.

8 comments:

Jackie said...

It is the truth that it is all about family, this year got lucky and my husband was home all week as worked in town, off since Thursday so he and I and my Mom have had a good Christmas too!
Now off to put the biscuits in the oven, Merry Christmas Donna and hope you get a little reading in!

jackie >_<

SimplyMe said...

Great gifts! Merry Christmas!

bittenbyromance said...

Nice gifts. Merry Christmas!

Golden Eagle said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Blodeuedd said...

Merry Christmas :D

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fantastic christmas.

Happy Holidays!

Mad Scientist,
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

Abigail said...

I got Assassin's Creed too. Looks awesome. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! Wishing you all the best xoxo!

Post a Comment