Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday # 3

Photobucket

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine -that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This one I am really excited for , Its a new series by Larissa Ione

Photobucket



Release Date March 29th, 2011
Mass Market Paperback: 400 pages
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (March 29, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 044657449X
ISBN-13: 978-0446574495


They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

His name is Ares, and the fate of mankind rests on his powerful shoulders. If he falls to the forces of evil, the world falls too. As one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he is far stronger than any mortal, but even he cannot fight his destiny forever. Not when his own brother plots against him.

Yet there is one last hope. Gifted in a way other humans can't-or won't-understand, Cara Thornhart is the key to both this Horseman's safety and his doom. But involving Cara will prove treacherous, even beyond the maddening, dangerous desire that seizes them the moment they meet. For staving off eternal darkness could have a staggering cost: Cara's life.

8 comments:

Lover Of Romance said...

I just love this cover, and I am definitely looking forward to it, already on my wishlist!!! Hope you get it soon!!

Straylights said...

Um....Drool.

The end.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I've heard that Larissa Ione is really good. I need to try her books!

Deb said...

Hi! I've given you (another) Versatile Blogger Award on my blog. I love your blog..all the details and your reviews are interesting and fun to see. Come on over and check me out, too.
Deb/Your Bookish Dame

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

I ran across your link in the Book Blog Directory. Now a GFC follower!

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

I stumbled on your blog and love it! :) I can't wait for this new series by Larissa!

TheBookGirl said...

Hope you enjoy this when it comes out in March!

Ing said...

I'm eagerly awaiting this book too! Can't wait for it. The rest of the Demonica characters will feature in this series too so can't wait to catch up with them.

Post a Comment