Monday, December 13, 2010

ARC Review-By Sunset by Ty Langston

Photobucket

By Ty Langston
Kindle Edition
Published November 30th 2010 by LazyDay Publishing
ASINB004E11488
primary language English
Characters- Olivia,Julian,Princess Isabelle,Elena,Caleb,Orion,Lauren
Genre-Fantasy/Paranormal
Amazon
My rating 5 out of 5 stars

Blurb

As a lady in waiting, Olivia of Kergan believed in Destiny...

For the royal family she serves, her destiny is fated in winning what was lost to them so long ago.

Will a mysterious stranger, whose hell-bent on revenge, prevent her and master Julian, from taking what is rightfully theirs?


Review


Dragons, other realms oh my! That is what this book has in store for you. I have to say I really enjoyed this book and wished it had been longer. The Characters were very well written. My favorite though wasn't the Heroine. In Fact Lauren only had a small part in this book , though I'm told she will play more of important role later on. Yay ! I can't explain why I was so drawn to her more than Elena maybe because she is strong, take no crap from no one but same time shows her soft side.

Though Elena showed a strong side, there was something about her, a whiny side(don't shoot me for those who did love her) that I just didn't care for.

Now Julian and Caleb, I love them both Caleb maybe a bit more because I think there is a nice guy in there somewhere.

Without giving too much away , I believe you will be surprised, your mouth will drop because I know mine sure did a couple times.

But overall I loved this book. Only drawback is waiting for book 2 in this series to come out.

So if you love Dragons, Fantasy and a bit hot steamy romance this is for you.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Wow. Wow!

So glad you liked the book!!! This made my day!

Thank you so much!

BLHmistress said...

Sent you an email too with questions for the interview.

Unknown said...

Awesome review! this looks like such a great read! Looking forward to it =)

Shelly said...

i saw. i'll send them back to you later. :) So glad you enjoyed the book!

Shelly said...

@Larissa, I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Julie said...

Even though this is not my reading genre, the book still sounds wonderful and as though it will be a great read for hot, steamy romance fans! Thanks for the review!

The Happy Booker said...

nice review, I haven't heard of this book/author before, but I love this genre and you've certainly piqued my curiosity about this series.

Post a Comment