Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye to 2010 , Welcome 2011






Hope you had a nice New Year's Eve and recovering nicely today.

There are some exciting things going to be happening on Book Lover's Hideaway. 2011 is going to be a fun and exciting year.

One, we have a new reviewer and partner joining and helping me out. Her name is Kelly and will be introducing her soon.

Second, we will be having guest posts all through out the year so keep an eye out for them.

and the third thing I can't really mention not until I have more information to post but I am so excited about this and can't wait to participate .

Challenges- I managed to pick out the first round of books for January.

Photobucket

January- The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter


Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

1 The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter
2.Wanted-The Texan by Bobbi Smith
3.Dark Rival by Brenda Joyce
4.Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh
5. Covet by J.R. Ward
6. Black Wings by Christina Henry
7. The Rogue Hunter by Lynsay Sands

Photobucket

January-Wanted-The Texan by Bobbie Smith


Escape Between The Pages

1.Dark Rival by Brenda Joyce



Vampire Challenge

1. The Rogue Hunter by Lynsay Sands


Steampunkery & Book Reviews

January-Nephilim
1 Angels Blood (Guild Hunter 1) by Nalini Singh
2 Covet by J.R. Ward
3 Black Wings By Christina Henry




1 The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter
2 Wanted-The Texan by Bobbi Smith
3.Dark Rival by Brenda Joyce
4.Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh
5.Covet by J.R. Ward
6.Black Wings by Christina Henry
7.The Rogue Hunter by Lynsay Sands

I have several reads/reviews as well coming soon, I'm sorry I'm behind with the holidays and some personal issues but I promise you they will be done very soon. And lastly I hope to have some giveaways as well.


Thank you to all my new friends I have made and followers , this has been a great couple months here is to a fun filled year!!

7 comments:

Aleetha said...

Waiting for those exciting things ;)

Good luck for all reading challenges

fredamans said...

Happy New Year!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Look at all the fun challenges - that is so fun! Happy new year!

Jen (@ Jens Book Closet) said...

Happy new year! I'm going to be a part of the Morbid Romantica challenge too! Gotta love MS, she is hilarious!

Jen
In the Closet With a Bibliophile

BLHmistress said...

She is , I am glad I joined lol and so glad she posted a suggestion list because I wasn't sure what I was gonna read for January lol.

AO said...

hi Donna! HAPPY NEW YEAR. i would love to do a guest post. it's one of my to do's for this year. let's talk about it soon! c",)

TheBookGirl said...

Good luck with your new additions to the blog, and I look forward to see what the unrevealed news is :)

Looks like you're off to a great start with plans for your challenges!

Post a Comment