Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday # 7

Photobucket


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine That spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

My WOW this week is another that I have been waiting for since Lara Adrian announced he would have a book and thats Deeper Than Midnight, Hunter's book. Scheduled to be released June 28th,2011

Photobucket

Mass Market Paperback
Expected publication: June 28th 2011 (first published June 23rd 2011)
primary language English
series Midnight Breed #9
characters Hunter, Corinne Bishop
Amazon

Goodread's Summary:
At eighteen, Corinne Bishop was a beautiful, spirited young woman living a life of privilege as the adopted daughter of a wealthy family. Her world changed in an instant when she was stolen away and held prisoner by the malevolent vampire Dragos. After many years of captivity and torment, Corinne is rescued by the Order, a cadre of vampire warriors embroiled in a war against Dragos and his followers. Her innocence taken, Corinne has lost a piece of her heart as well--the one thing that gave her hope during her imprisonment, and the only thing that matters to her now that she is free.

Assigned to safeguard Corinne on her trip home is a formidable golden-eyed Breed male called Hunter. Once Dragos's most deadly assassin, Hunter now works for the Order, and he's hell-bent on making Dragos pay for his manifold sins. Bonded to Corinne by their mutual desire, Hunter will have to decide how far he'll go to end Drago's reign of evil--even if carrying out his mission means shattering Corinne's tender heart.


What are you waiting for?

38 comments:

June G said...

I've never heard of this one. Sounds intense. Nice choice! And I was thinking the same as you: we SHOULD have two hot brothers fighting over us...lol...

A Canadian Girl said...

These covers always look so hot!

throuthehaze said...

This sounds good! I haven't read this series yet but I do have the first book. Hopefully I will have the time to read it soon so I can start catching up.

Kristax3 said...

This isn't a book I would normally read, but it does sound very interesting.
And I love the cover.

Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

This sounds really interesting and I'm curious about the mythology behind the Dragos and Breeds. Great pick!

Kimberly said...

I still have the first two books in this series. I'm so behind :(

Here's my WOW pick.

Kat
Wit and Sin

Little Miss Becky said...

This looks pretty intense! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out! :)

S (Book Purring) said...

Sounds intriguing and a little bit sad for Corinne :(


Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Naj said...

Sounds good to me. :D It has the Damsel in distress feel to it. Love it. :D

My WoW

Nadea Ruzmen said...

That sounds good. Corrine sounds like a woman I'd like as a heroin. I'm hoping to give the series a try once I'm done with all the workloads.

Small Review said...

Hope you enjoy it! I agree with A Canadian Girl, that is a hot cover!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an intense series. Hope Hunter can survive his mission for Corinne's sake. Will look for your review on this one. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

love this series!!! =D

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't heard of this one. Cover looks pretty though! I like cool colors!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful book. I have not heard of this series - Guess I'll be checking this out too :)

Thanks for dropping by.

Michelle from Pineapples & Pyjamas

Book Sake said...

I haven't heard of this series or author before, but it sounds intriguing.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

This looks like a great selection! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! That cover is smokin' hot! Enjoy it!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Well, I certainly hope you enjoy this! It sounds like a great tale for vampire lovers...not my kind of book, but who knows? Maybe one day....

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Wow -- the mythology of this world sounds really complex! Great pick!

Alison Can Read said...

Sounds great! I'm always up for a good vampire novel.

Stormi said...

Sounds like a good book.

Pam Pho said...

Sounds great!

Erin said...

I've heard a lot about Lara Adrian but haven't had a chance to read her yet. Hearing how much you're a fan I might have to put it higher on my TBR pile!

Jill said...

sounds good - I love your website - it's gorgeous! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine - I love love love fellow readers. You're cool!! :-)

Lark Andrea said...

I have heard great things about this author, but have never read her stuff. I should check it out!

Reading Lark's WOW

Angelique said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your thoughts on the Kresley Cole books. You brought up good points and I think I will go ahead and give the first book in the series a shot. As long as there is an actual story and good characerization, I'm ok with the smex =)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i haven't read any of her books, but i've heard she's great! great pick!

Jessica Lawlor said...

Pretty sexy cover! Never heard of this author before.

Book Junkies said...

I've never read anything by this author, but I am definitely intrigued to start after reading the description to this book. It sounds really good!

Lizzy said...

I haven't heard of this series, but it sounds good. I'll have to check the author out. Great pick!

SimplyMe said...

Nice pick, sounds great!

Book of Secrets said...

I've heard high praise for this series. I need to get started on it!

Unknown said...

I love seeing books that I have never heard of! Great pick!

Britney said...

Thanks for stopping by our site! :)
I haven't heard of this book but like above, I love finding out about new books through these Waiting on Wednesdays! :D

Anonymous said...

I have heard a lot about this series, but have not read it yet. I really need to get started on it. Nice pick :)

Unknown said...

Oooh consider this one tbr! :)

Michelle Santiago said...

hi! thanks for stopping by our WoW post. I haven't read lara adrian yet but i heard great things. hope you get your book soon :)

happy reading,
Michelle

Post a Comment