Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #5

Photobucket

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.

I can't believe this is the end of January. Wow! Where did this month go? Time flies when you're having fun so they say lol How many are anxiously waiting for February to arrive? I know I am. There are awesome books that are being released. Enough rambling here is my last IMM for January.

Books I Won:
Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda, Thanks to Carissa at Preternatural Primer

Photobucket

Pathfinder(ARC)by Orson Scott Card, Thanks to Savy at Books With Bite

Photobucket


Currently Reading:
Photobucket

Book's I've Read This Week:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Books I Plan To Read This Week:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it for the week, I more reviews coming as well. What's in your Mailbox.

10 comments:

Naj said...

Loads of Brenda Joyce Books I see! Happy Reading! :D

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Pathfinder sounds so good! I've heard Orson Scott Card is amazing but I haven't read anything by him yet -- I need to! I hope you enjoy your books =)

BLHmistress said...

Pathfinder I heard good things about so I was excite to win it- hope its as good as what I heard they are.

BLHmistress said...

LOL I am a creature of habit I love to read series books together, I have trouble skipping around.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh... some really great books here! Pathfinder sounds great and The Devil's Kiss sounds amazing as well. :) I hope you enjoy all your books and have a wonderful week. I'll be posting my Monday's Beginnings tomorrow, it'll have all my goodies on it. :)

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great set of books for you!

Nadea Ruzmen said...

Devil's Kiss looks awesome as well as Gabriel's Mate. And a lot of Brenda Joyce's books. Bet they are great reads. Happy reading!

Jenny said...

Ohhhh you got some sexy books this week! I haven't heard much about the Brenda Joyce series but they have lovely covers and I look forward to your reviews so I can know more:)

Books for Company said...

Great books, lots of shirtless men lol

Unknown said...

oooooh awesome books! I lOVE Larissa ione! YAY!

Post a Comment