Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #4

Photobucket


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine That spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.


Here is mine though, and though there is no cover yet (I will post it as soon as its available) I love this series so much and can't wait for Sundown's book. I also love her covers so I also can't wait to see what this one might look like. Redemption is scheduled to be released August 2, 2011.


Photobucket

Redemption (Dark-Hunter/Were-Hunter #20)
by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Mass Market Paperback
Expected publication: August 2nd 2011 by St. Martins Paperbacks
primary language English
url http://www.sherrilynkenyon.com
series Dark-Hunter/Were-Hunter #20
characters Abigail Yager, William Jessup "Sundown" Brady


Goodreads summary:

Harm no human...

A hired gunslinger, William Jessup Brady lived his life with one foot in the grave. He believed that every life had a price. Until the day when he finally found a reason to live. In one single act of brutal betrayal, he lost everything, including his life. Brought back by a Greek goddess to be one of her Dark-Hunters, he gave his immortal soul for vengeance and swore he’d spend eternity protecting the humans he’d once considered prey.

Orphaned as a toddler, Abigail Yager was taken in by a family of vampires and raised on one belief- Dark-Hunters are the evil who prey on both their people and mankind, and they must all be destroyed. While protecting her adoptive race, she has spent her life eliminating the Dark-Hunters and training for the day when she meets the man who killed her family: Jess Brady.

A gun in the hand is worth two in the holster...

Jess has been charged with finding and terminating the creature who’s assassinating Dark-Hunters. The last thing he expects to find is a human face behind the killings, but when that face bears a striking resemblance to the one who murdered him centuries ago, he knows something evil is going on. He also knows he’s not the one who killed her parents. But Abigail refuses to believe the truth and is determined to see him dead once and for all.

Brought together by an angry god and chased by ancient enemies out to kill them both, they must find a way to overcome their mutual hatred or watch as one of the darkest of powers rises and kills both the races they’ve sworn to protect.

34 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

..ok if they let her live after she killed a lot of hunters then I would just get mad

Jenny said...

I love this series too! I have a huge crush on Ash, his story was hugely difficult to read, but with each new book that comes out I keep hoping he'll show up:) I love her covers too, so I'm looking forward to that reveal as well!

~ Babs ~ said...

This sounds interesting.

June G said...

I'm just starting to learn about Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series after reading the new release, No Mercy. This is a timely and great choice! It sounds great. Thanks for your visit today. You can enter my giveaway of No Mercy if you're up for it...lol...

Katie said...

I haven't read any of her series but i've heard alot of good things about them!

thanks for stopping by!

Aylee said...

#20 in the series? Wow, I had no idea there were so many.

Ing said...

I have her books in my TBR pile and will get to them one day! SIGH! Love the template. Very cool looking.

Check out my WOW this week:

http://asthepagesturn.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday-animal-magnetism.html

Kelly said...

I have only JUST started her series...recently finished Fantasy Lover which I guess is like a prequel to the whole shebang? I'll definitely be reading more!

BLHmistress said...

20 may seem like a lot but to me they were very fast reads, can't put down type of books .

Carissa said...

I'm so dreadfully behind on the Darkhunter series. I've only read the first two so far. This one sounds great though! Nice pick!

Jessica Lawlor said...

I've never read this series before! Hope you enjoy it when it comes out!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i've read some of her historicals under her other name! thanks for sharing!

Lark Andrea said...

I haven't read any of these books, but my blog's co-owner loves them. Maybe I should give them a try. As always, thanks for stopping by Reading Lark. :)

Unknown said...

I have not read this series, but it sounds good!

Momo (Books Over Boys) said...

Great WoW! :)

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

I am so behind on my TBR pile. This series is just sitting there waiting for me with big puppy dog eyes.

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

I have only read Fantasy Lover, is this the same series? If so or not wow 20 books. Have you liked them all??

BLHmistress said...

Yes Fantasy Lover is part of the series but more like a prequel. And I loved each and every one in this series. For me they were really fast reads, I spent many of a sleepless nights reading this series.

A Canadian Girl said...

I haven't heard of this series so I'll have to check it out. Having 20 books in a series sounds a lot though so I'm just wondering at how many books will the series be completed?

Naj said...

I love it when the series are really long but they're really fast to read. :D it keeps you occupied. :D Great pick!

Alyssa said...

the only book in the series so far that I've is Night Pleasures ...and I enjoyed it, I just haven't had the opportunity to get my hands on any of the others =/

Elodie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog !! I hadn't heard of this book before but I've never read anything by Sherrylin Kenion so that may be the reason why !!! I'm your latest follower !! Happy reading ;)

Little Miss Becky said...

This does sounds like an interesting series! I've never read any of Kenyon's books before, will have to give her a try someday!

BLHmistress said...

You should I know I am so glad my niece insisted I read them.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't read this series, keep meaning to try Kenyon's books some day.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

La Toya said...

Sounds cool!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

Sounds great! I am sorry to say I haven't read any of her books. Looks like I may need to rectify that! Thanks for dropping by!

Alison Can Read said...

I haven't read Kenyon yet, but I'd like to do so.

Unknown said...

Yes! I didn't even have to read this post before I knew I had to comment! I own all 19 Dark-Hunter/Dream-Hunter novels, and Redemption is the only one I haven't read. It looks amazing, finally Sundown is getting a story. Love the WoW! I'm definitely following you! :]

Unknown said...

I haven't started her books yet, but she's on my list of TBR authors. This one is just another reason to get moving! Looks like a good pick. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Angela said...

I really should get caught up on this series as some point. I stopped after Stryker's book (just did not like that one).

Kaza (UF/PR series) said...

This was one of the first authors of the genre I read. I loved Acheron. Thanks for stopping by my blog

CHRISTIE said...

Nice pick! This is a series I need to catch up on. I’ve read #1 and #19 LOL I love it though and pick up others in the series when I can find them on sale.

Miss Page-Turner said...

Good choice, but still such a long wait!

Post a Comment