Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Have Been Honored With The Stylish Award

Photobucket

Wow, I wake up to find I was honored not once but twice with this award, Thank you so much to Theresa at Fade into Fantasy and Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

Here's the rules for this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

1. I am a huge Bon Jovi fan- I in fact run a unoffical fansite. So when I'm not reading I am working on my other passion.
2. I am an only child hence my love of reading.
3. I am an Army Brat- I lived in Texas, Maryland, Delaware, Italy and Germany.
4. I am not good at multi-tasking.
5. I am actually a very shy person.
6. I may not read much History but I am a History buff, especially Civil War Era.
7. I am addicted to those Facebook games.


These bloggers I am choosing I try and visit every day and deserving of this award. Some may accept the awards but I think they deserve it anyway.

1 I Am A Reader Not A Writer
2 Housewife Blues and Chiahuahua Stories
3 Mystifying Paranormal Reviews
4 The Enchanted Book
5 Pure Imagination
6 All Things Urban Fantasy
7 Books With A Bite
8 Supernatural Snark
9 Urban Fantasy Investigations
10 Larissa's Bookish Life
11 LovLivLife Reviews
12 aobibliosphere
13 Paranormal Romance Addict
14 Unputdownable Books
15 Rabid Reads

16 comments:

Theresa said...

You lived in Italy, Donna??? I'm sooo jealous!~ lol

Selena said...

Thank you so much for the award! I always enjoy visiting your blog. I wasn't a service brat, but I was married to a serviceman, which meant I got to live in Germany for a bit. Beautiful country!

Selena

Jenny said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you! I'm so happy you thought of my blog for this award:) Congrats to you for receiving it as well, it's well deserved:)

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Hello Hello!=)

I am honored and happy to accept this award. Thank you so very much! I can see why you've received this award twice- Congrats.

I love Bon Jovi as well and avoid FB Games like the plague because i have enough addictions already! LOL!!!!

So for I have one thing listed on my list. I will have to think of more=)

Thanks again. Have a good one.

BLHmistress said...

@Theresa I was on the 5 at the time but I remember quite a bit of it and someday I would love to go back.

@Selena You're welcome glad I could pass the love around :) its well deserved.

@Jenny You're welcome and Thank you, It was a pleasant surprise. And yours is well deserved as well.

@LovLivLifeReviews Your welcome :) Been a fan of Bon Jovi since the very beginning, I have been proud of myself I have stayed away from my games for a couple weeks now. Have a great week too.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award and congrats on receiving yours! I have an award-free blog but have grabbed your button for my blog roll.

BLHmistress said...

Thank you :) for adding to your blog roll. Your welcome. Have a great week!

Kelly said...

Congrats Donna! I'm gonna take the dumb blonde approach here and just sit back and bat my eyelashes (cuz I'm a suthern California gal) and offer up my congrats cuz I'm just plain not sure about what's going on here but hey, it sounds kewl!!! :)

Seriously, congrats Donna!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

2 weeks is impressive =)!!! I wish I could stay away from snacking that long- it would really help my new years resolution.

BLHmistress said...

forget snacks lol, when it comes to food I can't no matter how hard I try . Good Luck with your resolutions ;)

Paranormal Romance Addict said...

I'm honored, thank you!

Jackie said...

Donna as I type this Demon Lover's "Take it off Tuesday" is catching my eye, thanks for the mention and even though I no longer accept and pass on the awards it is always very welcome to be thought of!

Congratulations on being awarded twice, that means 14 things to share and you only shared the first 7 so far! (kidding, how cool is it to have lived in all those places, bet it wasn't so much fun when you were yanked all over as a kid though!)

To a very "Stylish" site that has given me a new place to find blog hacks at, the blogger you got the template from has some great ones!
jackie >_<

AO said...

yay Donna! first congratulations on your award. it sure is stylish. we've already chatted about this before. second, thank you very much for giving it to me as well. i love you for your support! have a good one! c",)

Naj said...

Thank you so much for the award! :D http://unputdownablebookies.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-have-been-honored-with-stylish.html

AO said...

hi Donna! congratulations again! i'm also giving you the Stylish Blogger Award. please check it out at http://aobibliosphere.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogging-award.html c",)

Unknown said...

Congrats for the award hon! and Thanks sooooo much for giving it to me too! =D

Post a Comment