Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow Friday #13 Blog Hop #9 and 18 and over Book Blogger Hop #8



This meme is hosted by Parajunkee's View

Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list

Follow our featured blogger: Jess from Gone With The Words

Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This Week's Question is: How did you come up with your blog name?
I was trying to find something that fit I had originally thought about Book Lover's Cafe and quickly changed it just wasn't right then I thought how I like to hide away in my room, cozy up with a good book in my bed and wha la there you go that's how Booklover's Hideaway was born- quite boring story isn't it :)






Book Blogger Hop


This meme hosted by Crazy For Books

This Week's Question is: Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once? I used to just read one at a time until I started this blog, finding that I am reading one on the pc for reviews and one is on my nightstand for just for me.


Photobucket

18 and over book blogger tag along is for a specific group of book bloggers. 18 and over book bloggers primarily have on their blog book reviews and post of adult content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic. then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also.

This meme is hosted by Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Question of the Week:What was your favorite book you read last month?
This is a toughy because there was a few that I just devoured , Dark Rival by Brenda Joyce, Gabriel's Mate by Tina Folsom and My favorite ever(series)Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Sorry I just couldn't choose one.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday and have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

I love the story behind your blog's name. Super cute. LOL :P Hope you have a great weekend!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads

Unknown said...

Hi just stopping by for the hop. I can only read one book at a time. Have a great weekend.

Jenni Elyse said...

I read only one book at a time too. I only read two when I have the time for a personal read along with the current read for school.

Lori @ Romancing the Dark Side said...

Stopping by to say hi on the Friday Follow! Dark Rival was a great book..I love this series! Hope you have a great weekend!

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Ragan said...

Doing the Friday night hop. I'm a proud new follower. Have a great weekend!

Ragan @ Location 2571

bittenbyromance said...

I hope you have a good weekend!

Lily said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower of your blog, as well. Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

http://secretsofabooklover.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have to add Gabriel's Mate to my TBR list. Have a great weekend! Old follower :)

Lacey in the Sky with Books

Tevya said...

Love your blog name! I'm going to end up reading one "just for me" and one "to review" book too. If I can ever get to that point. I just get so caught up in what I'm reading that it's hard to switch back and forth.

Reading Lark's Hop

Kyanara_BJD said...

Hi,

thnx for hooping by my blog
Returning the hop ;)
Have a wonderfull weekend!

Kyanara

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I think Book Lovers Hideaway is a great name. Book Lovers Cafe also would've been great.
My Hop

Cataluna6 said...

Visiting from the tagalong and blog hop. Sometimes it's too hard to pick just one! I'm a newcomer to Sherrilyn Kenyon, I actually started with Infinity and started from there, but I'm loving them so far.

Post a Comment