Thursday, March 3, 2011

What I Received from RAK for February

Photobucket

In Case you don't know about RAK its a new feature that Vanessa and Isalys from Book Soulmates - a way to share book love. To find more about it click here


March's sign up is now posted, click here


Now on to what I received in February:


Thank you so much to Lori from Pure Imagination, A very cool blog and sweet person as well be sure to check her blog out if you haven't been yet.


And I received


Thank you so much Tishia from Paranormal Opinion another sweet girl , you should check out her blog as well :).

8 comments:

Book Soulmates said...

Ooh, great RAK's :)

Both amazing books! I'm sure like us, you will fall head over heels in love with Bones from Night Huntress.

♥Isalys

Unknown said...

Ooh very nice! You're going to love the Night Huntress series. Well, at least I know that I sure do! BONES! YUM! VLAD! YUM! ;) The Vampire Academy series has been on my TBR list for a while now...

BLHmistress said...

I can't wait to read it everyone keeps telling me you must read it now LOL going to try maybe get it in this weekend.

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

Wow both awesome books! And I agree you are going to love Bones. But I love Ian (he has some small parts but hes a smart ass and I love him)

Enjoy! I can't wait to see what you think.

BLHmistress said...

From what everyone is saying I am so gonna love Bones and I can't wait :)

Lori said...

You are definitely going to LOVE Bones!! He's so yummy! Enjoy!

Kelly said...

Well, you can read about him and love him (Bones) but just remember, he's mine and I ain't sharing. ::wink, sink, nudge, nudge::

Vampire Academy is one of my very FAVORITE series ever.

Great haul there Donna!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you got something for February!!! :D I signed up for February nd March :)

Post a Comment