Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #12

Photobucket

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.

Keep in mind this is a couple weeks worth of Books since Kelly and I are taking turns with the memes. I think too I need to invest in a Webcam it would make these long mailboxes so much easier. Just would hope I wouldn't scare you away :)

Book's and Book related stuff I won:


Thanks to Crystal at Reading Between The Wines



Thanks to Julie at One Book Shy of A Full Shelf


Thanks to Roxanne at Fang-tastic Books



Thanks to Terri at Bodice Ripper Novels


Thanks to Chasity at Lovlivlife Reviews


Thanks to Candace at Candace's Book Blog

I also received a couple books from RAK will post those at the end of the month in the RAK post.And won a Amazon gift card from the Romance Review's Grand Opening, trying to figure out what to use that on -Decisions, Decisions too many books :).


Book's I have read:

Photobucket





What's Next for the coming week:

"Bling Blitz" one day promo for "Swept Away" by Marsha Canham

Review of

By Sunset Author Guest Post and Giveaway


That's just a highlight of next week, I am sure more will be posted, Hope you all have a wonderful week. What was in your mailbox?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what the Cat and Bones pic is exactly, but anything involving Bones sounds good to me ;)Love that man!

BLHmistress said...

Its a snap bracelet, remember when those was popular slap them on your wrist and it wraps around it.

funny thing my son snatched it up cause he thought it was cool :)

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

OMG! I love the Team Bones stuff!! So jealous!

Alison Can Read said...

Great reads! I love the cover for A Rush of Wings.
My IMM

BLHmistress said...

Isn't that a great cover, I can't wait to read it.

Jenny said...

Um all I have to say is TEAM BONES! Is it a snap bracelet? Because I definitely want one:) I enjoyed a Rush of Wings, looking forward to seeing what you think of that one!

BLHmistress said...

I can't wait to read that one, I squealed when I found out I won now I just gotta get the others in the series.

Lori @ Romancing the Dark Side said...

That's a load of awesome stuff in your mailbox this week! I also have Blood of the Rose to read this month...hope it's as good as the first! Thanks for stopping by!

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside

BLHmistress said...

I am going to get the first book first I think before I read it but its begging me - read me read me lol .

Unknown said...

wow, so many great books! enjoy hon! =D

BLHmistress said...

LOL I know see what happens when Kelly and I take turns on the meme's my mailbox gets out of control

Books for Company said...

So many books!! =)
Enjoy them all

Kelly said...

Dang Donna. You really got a major haul there! Have you girls seen some of the stuff that sells from the Cat and Bones series? Tshirts that say something about the chapters and all. Someone remind me, and I'll post with some links for you all. Ah Bones...what a man.

BLHmistress said...

That's a couple week's worth though lol, I got so many new books and need to fin time to read them :)

Post a Comment